• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash Wii U/3DS Social 7.0

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Currently tied for 13 on Team Lucina for Fire Emblem Heroes Voting Gauntlet which ends in about 12 hours...I assume I will fall down past the 1000s once I go to sleep since I'm in Japan time. I don't think I've ever ranked this high on a global thing before.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I just appreciate how many feathers the Gauntlet gives out. I should have almost 20k by the time the gauntlet and arena end.

Though I'm on Ephraim's side (rip). That he managed to beat Chrom surprised me.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I just appreciate how many feathers the Gauntlet gives out. I should have almost 20k by the time the gauntlet and arena end.

Though I'm on Ephraim's side (rip). That he managed to beat Chrom surprised me.
I have over 23,000 feathers already. It's now a question of which four star I should rank up or to use them on Alfonse, Sharena, and Anna to get them to four star. Or I could use them on other 2 or 3 stars. In any case, I'm going out to sea soon and won't be able to play for a while...

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Just finished BotW. Unless I go back to complete some sidequests and shrine quests, my Switch probably won't be getting used at all until I get another game for it. When will that be? I don't know.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Finished the Voting Gauntlet ranking #13 for Team Lucina. Not sure if it only applies for final round. Total rank is 954. Probably won't be able to play for a while starting in a few days...no reception at sea.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Huh, 100 feathers in now a daily log-in bonus?

That's quite generous of Nintendo.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Hey all, it's been awhile.

I've been extremely stressed out, anxious, and depressed recently, which is... not a fun combination. Also I lost my password to this account and never got around to getting it back. Thought it would be fun to come back around and see how you all have been for the past few months. :)

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Hey all, it's been awhile.

I've been extremely stressed out, anxious, and depressed recently, which is... not a fun combination. Also I lost my password to this account and never got around to getting it back. Thought it would be fun to come back around and see how you all have been for the past few months. :)
Sorry to hear that. Hope whatever's causing you trouble gets resolved.

Glad to have you back, at any rate.

Heya guys! How's it going?
Heya.

I'm well. Have been playing Bravely Default and Awakening for a while now.

How are you?

Lonky

Smash Rookie
NNID
ThaLegundOfLonk
I just started playing BotW, some tips about what to do in the first hours of game?

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I just started playing BotW, some tips about what to do in the first hours of game?
I'd probably start by just paying attention to the kinds of enemies that you'll encounter at the Great Plateau. Stay clear of the Blue Bokoblins and Stone Talus until you've acquired stronger weapons to combat them.

As for the Decayed Guardians, I wouldn't bother fighting them until you've acquired the Ancient Arrows, along with the Master Sword.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
This subject I have is very annoying. You sit through the lecture and think, "Okay, that's all I need to know for this topic". Then you look at the support readings given online and there's 50+ pages of stuff you're expected to know that aren't explained in class.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
This subject I have is very annoying. You sit through the lecture and think, "Okay, that's all I need to know for this topic". Then you look at the support readings given online and there's 50+ pages of stuff you're expected to know that aren't explained in class.
What subject is it?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Oh nice. 3DS or Wii U?
64 for me lately. Like always.
Wii U. I haven't played 3DS Smash in ages since my circle pad makes it virtually unplayable now and when I haven't been at home, I've been taking BotW on the go.
64 is always still fun to play.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I've gradually become more used to combating the Silver Lynel (and the weaker variants), but I'm not exactly perfect at it, as I have had some bad moments while fighting them, whether it's failing to aim arrows at their faces, or not timing my dodges just right whenever they attack.

And yes, there were moments where I had to heal myself during battle, since even when all the parts of the Barbarian armor set are set to level 4, the Savage Lynel Sword and Savage Lynel Crusher can potentially leave a big dent on your health supply if Daruk's Protection is not available. At least the Savage Lynel Spear is weaker than the other Savage Lynel weapons, so the spear-wielding Silver Lynel have proven to be on the easier side to fight.

Still, you should pretty much take any fight against a Silver Lynel seriously, since it has 5000 HP by its side.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096

120 Shrines done, pretty happy I did this.
I'm actually trying to complete all the shrines before taking on Calamity Ganon. It just feels like the right thing to do on my end.

However, I did notice that you only have 23 hearts (excluding temporary hearts) on that screenshot. If I recall, you're only able to increase your stamina vessel up to 10 times, which means that you can have up to 27 hearts and 3 whole stamina vessels, or 30 hearts, 2 whole stamina vessels, and an additional 2/5 of a stamina vessel.

Last edited:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
The game caps how much you can increase stamina but even with that I did every shrine and cashed them in for hearts.

Unless I missed something.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
It's not even April but temperatures are over 40°C (104°F) here. What is even going on with the weather.... jeez.

May is going to be hell at this rate.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
It's not even April but temperatures are over 40°C (104°F) here. What is even going on with the weather.... jeez.

May is going to be hell at this rate.
The funny thing is, my location had unusually warm weather in February, but the temperatures are closer to average now, and that's coming after some unusually cold weather for March.

UpsettedFizz

Smash Cadet
NNID
Defender5X
The funny thing is, my location had unusually warm weather in February, but the temperatures are closer to average now, and that's coming after some unusually cold weather for March.
Same here. It's weird that I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt during winter break but had to bundle up all during March

JayE

Smash Journeyman
Hyrule and Altea, the universes of Zelda and FE
NNID
PinoyPlayerJ
3DS FC
2982-0290-3968
Well, Heroes will have Lucina, Camilla, Chrom, and Xander in bunny costumes for the Easter Season.
I know it's for Easter but come on man, why didn't they just add Panne/Yarne for actual bunnies? lol
And where is Ike and Micaiah? how about some Laguz? We need more shape shifters, and more characters, not more fanservice for existing ones.Not saying it's wrong but they could have at least added Ike first.
The outfits are cute though.

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Breath of the Wild is amazing, thats all I came here to say.

Oh yea and Im also apparently making a cameo in Bioware's epic face-melting space opera

Woof

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Well, Heroes will have Lucina, Camilla, Chrom, and Xander in bunny costumes for the Easter Season.
I know it's for Easter but come on man, why didn't they just add Panne/Yarne for actual bunnies? lol
And where is Ike and Micaiah? how about some Laguz? We need more shape shifters, and more characters, not more fanservice for existing ones.Not saying it's wrong but they could have at least added Ike first.
Carrot Xander is the best thing I've seen today.

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923
That's part of what I don't really like about what I saw in Fates...I haven't played it, but it still does seem like a waifu simulator (I know that that's kind of a buzz word, but it's pretty true for me and Fates...I'm kind of an Elitest...or however you are supposed to spell that). Awakening was also like that, but it was bearable to me...

I don't know, maybe I should play it or watch a let's play of fates before throwing criticisms at it...:dazwa:

JayE

Smash Journeyman
Hyrule and Altea, the universes of Zelda and FE
NNID
PinoyPlayerJ
3DS FC
2982-0290-3968
That's part of what I don't really like about what I saw in Fates...I haven't played it, but it still does seem like a waifu simulator (I know that that's kind of a buzz word, but it's pretty true for me and Fates...I'm kind of an Elitest...or however you are supposed to spell that). Awakening was also like that, but it was bearable to me...

I don't know, maybe I should play it or watch a let's play of fates before throwing criticisms at it...:dazwa:
you're not an elitist if you dislike modern FE. I would say an elitist is someone who constantly tells people they're doing something wrong or playing the game wrong or something. I love Awakening. Its one of my favorite games, but I can understand why fans and oldschool fans would dislike it. People have different opinions. Its sad that FE has received the title "Waifu simulator" but, FE has always had waifus, its just now with modern technology lots more things are turned into fanservice. Fates is a fun game, at least gameplay wise. I enjoy it, you should give it a shot, and try to ignore the waifu stuff if you don't like it.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

Playing it will give you a clearer picture, so I do recommend that you give it a try.
As for Waifu Simulator, the more objectionable stuff were removed from the Western version, so...

Though you aren't an elitist. You would be if you were constantly nagging us that new FEs are bad, that newer fans aren't "true" fans, stuff like that.

Top Bottom