• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Break dancing

Lavos

Smash Journeyman
OH!

The winner should have to change characters with every win, and they can't go back to a character they've already won with. When you get beat, your list of characters you can use resets.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Haha style vs. no style. Too true.

With regards to "toprock is underrated," I think a lot of people forget that bboying is DANCING.

At the same time, I'm a powerhead for sure LOL...I think I forget that bboying is dancing too.
True, imo, the first thing you gotta do is make sure your moves match the music, cause if you can't flow, nothing else matters.

But if you're good at getting your power moves to match the music, then it's amazing.

Though, I'm really just starting to get seriously into breaking (more of a crunker, with a good amount of popping, locking, and tutting thrown in), so I don't have much in the way of power moves yet.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Can't go to Genesis so, make some vids, please.

They'll get more youtube views then the actual games.

I'm going to Genesis =D

B-BOY SESSION FTW
Lol, all national tournaments from now on will have a breakdancing division (affectionately known as "sheik's downsmash", cause that's all that most TO's know about breakdancing, initially, and the name will stick of course).

Except EVO, cause it's EVO.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
crunking is meh.

only a small amount of crunkers that i like. I used to hate crunk in its entirety but there are some good crunkers out there so yah.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
I can do pretty much anything but spin on my head. You might want to try learning 'the windmill'. It's not terribly difficult and it looks cool. It's kinda really hard to describe. It's sort of a cross between the coffee grinder (the thing you described) and spinning on your head. Oh, and the scramble. Just make it up as you go.
17 years later, can you still do these moves?

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
This has to be the weirdest necro I've ever seen.

I only ever learnt to 6 step sadly

Top Bottom