• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brazilian Tier List

TheMike

Smash Lord
Brazil made a Tier List.
Official Brazilian Thread: http://s8.zetaboards.com/1UP_Smash_Board/topic/8169267/1/

I just want to say that Wario ALMOST got 2nd.
Wolf is a little bit high, but he's showing a good work in Brazil.
The same for Peach, Yoshi and Ike.

People will probably ask for videos, so I'll get some later.
The following list is our v1.0. We are planning to make others.

Meta Knight
Snake
Wario

King Dedede
Ice Climbers
Falco
Marth
Diddy Kong
Olimar
Wolf
Mr. Game & Watch
Pikachu

Peach
Kirby
Lucario
Donkey Kong
R.O.B.
Toon Link
Zero Suit Samus

Pit
Yoshi
Luigi
Ike
Pokémon Trainer
Sheik

Bowser
Zelda
Lucas
Mario
Fox
Ness
Sonic

Jigglypuff
Samus
Link
Ganondorf
Captain Falcon​

Kuprin

Smash Rookie
Jiggly in bottom? That surprises me, I've seen some amazing **** with Jiggly. I have a hard time seeing her or Zelda below mid. I guess they just don't have much of a following there, similar to how Wario doesn't in Japan.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
*looks at Japan's placement of Fox*

*looks at Brazil's placement of Fox*

Nobody can decide if he's good or bad, can they?

ADHD

Smash Hero
They actually got some accuracy in the general areas of the characters, except for fox.

Holty

Smash Apprentice
Pretty interesting. Little off, but then again, isnt that the same for every tier list? ;)

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Djudjo said:
A Peach podia estar na Upper >_> (mimimimi)

:peach: :Chegarei lá 8D
I most likely agree with this Brazilian Peach player.

(mimimimi)

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Pit is waaay better than that. He belongs in upper tier. Wolf seems fine, depending on how you rank your tier list. Fox is extremely low. Sheik/Zelda should be added together and they should be a lot higher. They(Sheik) have pretty evenish matchups w/ top, upper, and high tier. Lastly, Kirby is overated >_< Kirby is definitely not high tier in this game. He gets serverely ***** by top tier, slightly ***** by upper tier, and is not better than any high tier on this list.

Tikun

Smash Apprentice
Well, i was trying so hard to put Pit on a better position :(
But we brazilians got so few pit players around here, that's why our metagame isn't advanced at all.
In 2010 i'll probably show them what pit is able to do =)

Tikun

Smash Apprentice
Get Kool-Aid to take a vacation down there.:sonic:

Yeah, that could be some good way to teach me things.
Things that Pit boards can't do.
.... I just hate it.

Kool Aid is one of the best players, but i'm looking foward some recent videos of some chinese players that i can pronounce their names that can bring something new to pit's metagame.

:)

Esca has helped me really well as much as the rest of brazilian pit mainers.
^~

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
* Looks at Peach's placing *

Yup, this tier list is correct! Wolf is a tad high though. I can actually imagine him being a high tier but THAT high... Ah well.

:052:

Djudjo

Smash Cadet
Well, i still believe Peach belongs to the Upper tier y_y , but i think i did a good job, she's almost there... curse pikachu >_>

In the Br tier list v2.0 she'll be there, i promise

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
It's better than the japanese tier list. And... Wolf doesn't deserve to be that high, he get's combo and chain grabbed easily, and he also has a bad recovery. Pit deserves to be higher, great recovery, spammable arrows, F-smash is strong, and has a huge hitbox (especially while walking), and has good start up and low wind down time for a smash. B-air sweetspot, is very strong for a fast aerial move.
Those are just a couple that I will mention. I don't want to write an essay about it. However, it is a better tier list than the japanese.

highfive

Smash Lord
It's better than the japanese tier list. And... Wolf doesn't deserve to be that high, he get's combo and chain grabbed easily, and he also has a bad recovery. Pit deserves to be higher, great recovery, spammable arrows, F-smash is strong, and has a huge hitbox (especially while walking), and has good start up and low wind down time for a smash. B-air sweetspot, is very strong for a fast aerial move.
Those are just a couple that I will mention. I don't want to write an essay about it. However, it is a better tier list than the japanese.
I thought Wolf was too high too. ROB should be higher. I don't know anything about Pit so I'll agree with you. All I know is that he has an annoying voice.

Tikun

Smash Apprentice
Yeah yeah, but this tier list shows a little what is happening around here.
We do have TONS of wolf players here (i don know why u_u) and ther're constantly discussing it's metagame, posiitoning, counterpicking and MU. This makes wolfs a little overrated here :)

Since ROB and Pit players are not constant as wolf and peach players, they couldn't go any further on discussions =T.
Shame on me 8(

Djudjo

Smash Cadet
Maybe the Us's Wolves are not as good as ours 8D, kidding.

Well, those difference should have been expected, as we make part of diferent smash scenes (look at the japanes tier >_>) but it doesnt make our tier better or worse than yours, just different.

And Peach deserves a Upper Tier position here too 8D

Aibou

Smash Master
Why does it seem that everyone else's tier list seems more accurate than the U.S'?

Because they're all smarter than we are.

My only query with this list is Wolf's placing. A tad too high, but meh, if Wolf does well there then let him be Upper Tier. Sheik is too low, like always, but we can't always get what we want now can we...If only more people repped her...

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
I saw Ganon not being last and I went "D: HOW DO THEIR GANONS BOAST ABOUT WINNING!? 'You just lost to the SECOND worst character in the game!' "

That just isn't right. We DESERVE that last place. I'm moving to Brazil to halt that metagame real quick-like.

llamapaste

Smash Journeyman
*looks at Japan's placement of Fox*

*looks at Brazil's placement of Fox*

Nobody can decide if he's good or bad, can they?
This definatly. Japan has fox high, we have him in the middle and Brazilians don't think highly of him it seems. (At least from this list.)

Tristan_win

Not dead.
So who are the Yoshi, Ike, and Pokemon user's? Clearly they are doing something if they think those 3 are that high on the tier list.

Lightosia

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Light0sia
I saw Ganon not being last and I went "D: HOW DO THEIR GANONS BOAST ABOUT WINNING!? 'You just lost to the SECOND worst character in the game!' "

That just isn't right. We DESERVE that last place. I'm moving to Brazil to halt that metagame real quick-like.
Admit it! Ganon is too good for Brawl.... :laugh:

Ness will go up too!!! I'll do my best!:)

Kirby Yellow

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5215-0158-8673
So who are the Yoshi, Ike, and Pokemon user's? Clearly they are doing something if they think those 3 are that high on the tier list.
The brazilian best Yoshi player is Zero I think, DemonAion and Guilhe are awesome Ike players

Pokémon Treiner, I never saw a Pkmn in a very good position. The best I know is Phoca, that is a very good Charizard player, but I think he just free play with it.

Anyway, I think Pit should be better and Peach in the upper, but I liked very much this tier

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I would mostly agree with Yoshi's placing if he wasn't higher than Luigi.

I mean, come on. Yoshi is definitely NOT better than Luigi. Luigi must be poorly represented in Brazil, because I cannot even begin to think as to how he is placed under Yoshi. =/

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
We do have TONS of wolf players here (i don know why u_u) and ther're constantly discussing it's metagame, posiitoning, counterpicking and MU. This makes wolfs a little overrated here :)
Does anyone have videos of top Brazilian Wolves in tournament? I'm curious to see what you guys have been up to...

:059:

Top Bottom