• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawlin In The Beach (Palm Beach Gardens, Florida) June 12th, 2010

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
i am not going to be able to make this one. a motel is out of the question i dont have the money but if mink is still down to get some guys to your tourny then i wish them luck. but i am pulling out

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
i am not going to be able to make this one. a motel is out of the question i dont have the money but if mink is still down to get some guys to your tourny then i wish them luck. but i am pulling out
I wanna make a pulling out joke, but i will refrain
indeed, i am dipping as well. GL Riddle.

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
hey make this a mlee tournament as well!!! that would be so ****ing cool duuude!!!

plus who is holding this tournament, im a ex smasher thats getting back into the game, and i need people to smash with and it would be convenient if you lived close to me i live in gardens...and it would be SOOO cool if you played melee instead of this game!

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
hey make this a mlee tournament as well!!! that would be so ****ing cool duuude!!!

plus who is holding this tournament, im a ex smasher thats getting back into the game, and i need people to smash with and it would be convenient if you lived close to me i live in gardens...and it would be SOOO cool if you played melee instead of this game!
cool, that would be neat. to start, this is my tournament. Me and a friend are hosting this one.

Melee would be really cool, however, since we are playing at the PnT and they give us a limited space to play in, it would be hard to hold a Melee tournament as well as a Brawl tournament. But I am willing to allow Melee friendlies go on when others want to play it too. That way you might find some really good people to play with.

And I live in Jupiter which is about 4 miles north of Gardens so I'm not that far away.

iFudge

Banned via Warnings
Dam how come tampa's Pnt cant hold good tourneys like this, 3 years ago i use to live right near there(boyton beach).Hope it goes great :D.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Shyguy what you doing today? Trying to get something going right now, got a few people willing to play.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Shyguy what you doing today? Trying to get something going right now, got a few people willing to play.
haha, you got me at a bad time. I'm going to work very soon. I promise we will play alot of friendlies before the tournament to make up the times I could have played. Work and a few extra things to take care of are getting in the way. Sorry. See if these guys are interested in the PnT tournament.

MnM

Smash Journeyman
if anyones passing through lake worth your friendly neighborhood mnm could use a ride

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
is this tournament actually gonna be on a beach if so i'll find a way to this
Haha, no its not on the beach. I thought it would be cool to name it after Palm Beach County since I never find tournaments in this area. It's right near the coastline too.

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
cool, that would be neat. to start, this is my tournament. Me and a friend are hosting this one.

Melee would be really cool, however, since we are playing at the PnT and they give us a limited space to play in, it would be hard to hold a Melee tournament as well as a Brawl tournament. But I am willing to allow Melee friendlies go on when others want to play it too. That way you might find some really good people to play with.

And I live in Jupiter which is about 4 miles north of Gardens so I'm not that far away.
wait a second....i smashed with some kids that live in jupiter one of them works for my dad at ashdans yogurt. his name is eric. i played like 4-5 kids that night. but dont know any of their names except for eric...was that you guys i played???

anyway, either way, regardless, i want to smash so give me your number do you have a car? i have one i can get point a to b i go to jupiter all the time to chill with friends.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
does this Eric have a fro and glasses? and if your asking if I smashed with you guys, then i can tell you that I never played you. I live out in the so called area of "Jupiter Farms" (head west from Indiantown Road)

gallax

Smash Hero
CFL is gathering a car. maybe even two cars.

for sure me and radix are going. gdx and kyon will want to go co/hrnut/raz/ may want to go too along with renki and lessthanthree.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
CFL is gathering a car. maybe even two cars.

for sure me and radix are going. gdx and kyon will want to go co/hrnut/raz/ may want to go too along with renki and lessthanthree.
****, thats cool. when you say CFL you mean central florida right?

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Just a few more weeks till "The Big Dance." Anyone else know others who are coming.

And Afro, I found some "nerds" to be in our tournament. Haha

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
i think there will be sufficient play n trade etc. casual players there to make the numbers/pot worthwhile.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Just a reminder, bring your own stuff. We most likely do not need extra tv's but Wii's would be accepted since PnT doesnt have all characters and that kind of stuff. Plus if you are worried about potential lag in the HD tv's that they own, make sure you bring a pair of HD cables if you have them. I'm trying to get PnT to lend us some of them but extras couldn't hurt.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Less than two weeks. Hopefully if we have time, we can do a low tier tournament. Just like singles and doubles, there will be a $5 entry fee.

-!-

Smash Lord
I'm not a big fan of playNtrade buuut this looks better then the one we have in Naples, I'll see if we can go or not, it's after C.E.O. and idk some may work and may not manage to get the day off... well the guys that usually drive Naples.

I'll hit you back.

Also Viper Backed out o__O??? daaaang :(

EDIT: I hate Lag, even though components make it very minimal.. it's still Lag! :urg:

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR

Also Viper Backed out o__O??? daaaang :(

:urg:
yeah i had this date on my calender but when i looked at my options i realized i had no housing and 6 hours on the road in one day was to much but i hope this tourney goes great and good luck to you if you go

HYPE

-!-

Smash Lord
ohh yea, ur more up there this would be a lil over two hours for us. ****, the week after though... I'll be playing you :)

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
ohh yea, ur more up there this would be a lil over two hours for us. ****, the week after though... I'll be playing you :)
M!X nice man that was your 1000th post props

and i think i might have just had a change of heart i just noticed that the door fee has been dropped i might be going to this after all terry bro sorry for the confusion but there is a 60% chance that i can make this so go ahead and throw the SwampNigas on the list specifically the northern nigas

-!-

Smash Lord
Ohh **** i thought i was barely in the 80's wtf lol i guess i have been a lil more active... **** I should of made that post more Epic :O

if you do come man, good **** XD i hope i can come to this though >_<

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
ok confirm Viper and the SwampNigas will be at this event with at least 4 SwampNigas. everything worked out M!X i will see you there.

Terry you better get low tiers going NO JOHNS there better be low tiers!

Top Bottom