• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawlhalla is getting a crossover with Adventure Time

Brawlhalla.jpg

Today, Ubisoft announced the Brawlhalla roster's newest characters in their Ubisoft E3 Press Conference. The three characters included are Jake the Dog, Finn the Human, and Princess Bubblegum fromo the Cartoon Network TV Show Adventure Time.

Brawlhalla is currently available on PS4, Xbox One, Steam, and Nintendo Switch and is free to play

Author's Note: What do you think? I'm not a big fan of Adventure Time, but I'm thinking about giving it another shot with this announcement! Maybe I'll play some more Brawlhalla, too...

Last edited:
Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

I play both Brawlhalla and smash and I love them for their differences and I have to say both are “if you play them long enough” pretty different in mechanics, combos and moves so I’d say give Brawlhalla a try but don’t stop playing smash

Top Bottom