• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Brawler Style Discussion

What's great about Brawler (and Mii in general) is that it's pretty much a build-your-own character. You make the build that's perfect for your style. You like to be really really fast but not Sonic? Run a miniature Brawler with 2332. You like a super tank that KOs extremely early? Go with maximum size Brawler with 3223 or 3221. Or, you can do what I did- Do you like midspeed well-rounded characters? Go with 1323 or 1233 with 1/2 height and 1/4 weight.

It's all about the set. So to the Olimar guy, how to win the Mii Brawler matchup is to be fully aware of your opponent's build.

HermitHelmet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Hermit_Helmet1
The secret to beating any Brawler is to not get grabbed below 60-70%, then he struggles to kill you past that

Last edited:

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
hey dudes, I'm trying to collect a bunch of quick easy info graphics on essential character knowledge to make a quick reference guide for commentators (we all hate it when a commentator says something that is wrong)
This shulk thing here is an example of the kinda stuff I am looking for

I'm going around to all the character boards and it'll be a little messy for me to try and check them all, so if you have any cool things like that, or just some useful info that I could turn into a similar picture, please send me a message. Cheers lads.

KylanAwesomepants

Smash Rookie
NNID
maelodic
hey dudes, I'm trying to collect a bunch of quick easy info graphics on essential character knowledge to make a quick reference guide for commentators (we all hate it when a commentator says something that is wrong)
This shulk thing here is an example of the kinda stuff I am looking for

I'm going around to all the character boards and it'll be a little messy for me to try and check them all, so if you have any cool things like that, or just some useful info that I could turn into a similar picture, please send me a message. Cheers lads.
The only thing I can think of that's similar is maybe going through all the brawler custom moves?

Are you looking for tools/combos/etc?

Top Bottom