• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

GameWatching

Smash Ace
it's 2 time bigger than the original one :c

and it's because i need to assign those bones and make the collisions...
and i didn't even finished building it >_<

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
Hey people. About imports... Is it possible to make an imported model use an already existing character's bones?
rigging/skinning's a very complicated thing. I'm not sure how the skinning skeletons have would apply on imported models, or if its even possible no matter how close to the original model you make it.

my guess is its impossible to import a model on another rigging correctly. you'd have more success importing the rigging data applied to the object itself along with it. In my experience, rigging's a very annoying process in 3DS and very difficult to make look well at all.

br3compactor

Smash Ace
Thanks for the info. It shatters my dreams, though. Still... can't anybody help me with this?

It's this:

I vertexed Pit's Scarf into shoulderpads.
I need to know... I vertexed something affected by bones (Pit's Scarf), and when I look at it in Brawlbox it looks distorted, but I don't know if it's the need of a double patch or something due to the bones.

Should they look in Brawlbox exactly like in 3DSMax even without renaming the bones or the bones would affect how it looks in the T-Posed model?

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Whoa, I'm guessing you moved pieces to get the white part around the eyes and the crown on the head?

... What did you even vertex to get that? O_o

br3compactor

Smash Ace
UPDATE!!!

BATTLE VISOR PIKACHU

A completely new vertex for Pikachu! He now has a battle visor!

This one has 3 included:

- Cyclops' Battle Visor
- Kensei's Hollow Mask
- Godot's Visor

Enjoy!

Download Link:

:link2:

Get A Load of This!

Smash Journeyman
Behold! Optic Thunder!

That and Fluff are going on the SD card so many times. The Godot visor especially looks great with the metallic texturing going on.

luigiman1928

Smash Ace
That Dusknoir is coming along nicely.

OMG Segtendo my friend u is nao a mod! Congrats! (plz dont hurt me! ^_^')

Smoom77

Smash Master
Has anyone made a Navi yet? I want one to replace Nana so she can LITERALLY do mind games. Mental attacks. That hurt like a hammer.

br3compactor

Smash Ace
woah, can i get this?

EDIT: does anyone know where i can get the collada .dae converter for 3ds max 2010?
I don't plan on finishing it. Just made it in 3DSMax to see how it'd look.
But you can get a not vertexed version in my vault.

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Well, could you make two versions of it then? One with a half mask and one with a full mask?
Well someone on kcmm made it as a request but never fully released it he just made the full mask and put a download for it...
Though I could make another version only downside is that the red stripes would be on both sides (another reason I only made part of the mask)

Top Bottom