• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl wins a Trophy

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
there was three kinds of trophies for each charecter.....
since there is more charecters i bet 5 or 6 trophies for each charecter

Terradrius

Smash Apprentice
XD that is if they decide to put the room back in...too be honest I did like the room by=ut I always thought to my self "My God where's his bed?! No better Question.. HOW THE HELL CAN HE STAND UP IN HIS SMALL ROOM?!!?!" XDDDDDDD
The best part about the bedroom was that there was every nintendo system... except the Virtual Boy.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Yeah stickers are mostly for people who play the game single-player (or just sometimes with friends).

If someone bothers to go get that cd/sticker, I'ld love to knee them (when (yes when) captain Falcon is confirmed that is).
I'd do that too, but only when I've collected them all for myself.

If I ever run into you and a CD/sticker pops up, Empy... I'm gonna have my eye on you...

Trouble the Cat

Smash Cadet
*Sigh*

It's nice to see Trophy's back, but I don't understand people's logic that Olimar will be in Brawl just because a Pikmin enemy is a trophy. If every trophy was from a series that had a playable representitive in Smash Bros. then there either would have been fewer trohpies in melee or there are at least fifty or more characters in melee that we never unlocked.

Trouble the Cat

Smash Cadet
This is true. That's just directed at anyone who seriously thinks this confirms Captain Olimar, which are hopefully few. I think it's a bit silly for someone to get their hopes up over a trophy.

Terrabottuti

Smash Journeyman
Well, I'm glad to see that Trophies are indeed making a comeback, but it wasn't too surprising considering the early Subspace and Assist Trophy updates.

I highly doubt a Bulborb trophy would confirm Captain Olimar though, since he's a famous enough enemy in the series to just get a free trophy anyway... Tingle gives me pretty uncertain thoughts though, since it's likely his cel-shaded look could be his "classic mode" trophy, which featured simple appearances that the characters used... It's way too early to make any concrete facts though.

ChozoChampion

Smash Apprentice
actually would't his majoras mask apperance make more since for his classic?(tingle) and how many people are going to repeat the same comment getting tired of having to read these even though they are right. (trophys don't confirm anything) i realize that im ranting but its ok since i feel about 1 person reads my comments anyway

Kinnikuman

Smash Cadet
Ac Character Confirmed!!!!

Hello the names Kinnikuman, some may know me as the prophet.
This is real

Katsuya Eguchi, director of the Animal Crossing games, has been interviewed in the latest issue of Famitsu. In it he discusses the upcoming Animal Crossing game on the Wii, although one of the questions ties into Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

FAMITSU: Have you been approached to contribute Animal Forest elements for the new Smash Bros. game?

KATSUYA EGUCHI: Yes, and there is quite a funny story to it. A few months after E3 2006, (Masahiro Sakurai) contacted me and asked if I'd like to develop possible Animal Forest ideas for Smash Bros. Originally, we settled on just a quick, simple Animal Forest item, but with the success of Wild World and the Animal Forest film, he asked if I'd be up for designing additional elements. [Laughs] Fast forward a few months and I had stage and character concepts created. Sakurai chose his favorite of the stage concepts, slightly tweaked it to his liking, and we together decided on the final Animal Forest character, which is a very fun character to play. With both the stage and character I utilized ideas from the games. For example, if you play the stage at night, the sky will be dark. If you play in the winter, expect to see snow, and leaves in the autumn time. And yes, trees will be decorated on Christmas! It's really something else. I worked very hard on this one little stage! [Laughs] The Animal Crossing character is very much like the one in the games. You know, he will use his axe, fishing rod, bug catching net, and everything else from the games.

smashbot226

Smash Master
Well, from the sound of it, it might be the person you play as.

Or Resetti.

Furthermore, off topiic. Go to char section.

On topic, I was worried when I thought that stickers replaced trophies. I can sleep at night now.

However, this only adds to the number of collectibles: Music Discs, Stickers, AND Trophies. Brawl is trying to keep us for the long run.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
(All that stuff you said about the AC character being confirmed...)
Hi, I'm Dyce. You must be relatively new here so let me give you a rundown of what's going on in this thread:

. . .

:love: I LOVE YOU!!! :love:

I am so ecstatic right now! I know there's probably no way for me to tangible see this article, and even if I could I wouldn't be able to read it (me no speak-a that language) but I'm going to take your word for it. That story is too perfect to be made up. I wonder, how did you stumble across this article?

And I'm thinking that now, maybe, we'll have Smashkid. The only other character I could think of would be Tom Nook. Totakeke only used a guitar, Resetti only had a pickaxe (and we have never seen his feet... so I doubt he'd be able to jump), and everyone else is too vague to the series and moveset to fit in.

Thank you Kinnikuman. You've made my night.

Kinnikuman

Smash Cadet
Hey!!!

THEY STOLE MY ARTICLE AND PUT IT ON A TOPIC CAN'T I GET SOME RECOGNITION!!!
No u probably saw it somewhere else first.
TOM NOOK!

this is erritating!!!!! we allready assumed that trophies would be in brawl!!!!! why wont sakurai stop posting all the obviouse stuff and post somthing we never saw coming (ex. the story mode or pokemon trainer)

Sanjuinuthus

Smash Apprentice
this is erritating!!!!! we allready assumed that trophies would be in brawl!!!!! why wont sakurai stop posting all the obviouse stuff and post somthing we never saw coming (ex. the story mode or pokemon trainer)
No, we didn't all assume trophies were in Brawl. When stickers were revealed there was speculation of if trophies would also be returning, and now they're confirmed.

On a side note: be grateful we even get daily updates, etc. etc.

WarxePB

Smash Ace
Has anyone noticed that there's a Food trophy? I'd have to say that means that Food will return.

Top Bottom