• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl till the end of time~ (Looking to find some individuals to brawl against).

sijon

Smash Ace
No lol, but that would be so cool if it did. I would spam it the whole game if it had properties like that.

Here is a video that features the technique and many other, though you might have seen it already. I believe the showcase of the technique is at the very start of the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAcIXPJoGTo

If you check the date of the video, you will realize that it is very old. This is proof that many techniques were known already it's just that they were ignored because people thought they were useless.

I don't know if this is useful for characters like Pit or Samus (these are some of your mains, correct?) but you can experiment. This technique is very useful for Ike, Mario, Fox, Falco etc. Try to find characters who have a unique u-smash hitbox and experiment.

Last edited:

Tocaraca2

Smash Ace
I could imagine it being useful for Samus because it would catch their normal SDI, and if they realise and adapt, then she could just do a normal JCUS instead lol.

Tocaraca2

Smash Ace
Also, does Ganondorf have a good DACUS? I'm guessing that he does because his Dash Attack gives him a lot of momentum.

My sarcastic remark:
:O Brawl has advanced techniques? Who would have guessed!

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
Also, does Ganondorf have a good DACUS? I'm guessing that he does because his Dash Attack gives him a lot of momentum.

My sarcastic remark:
:O Brawl has advanced techniques? Who would have guessed!
Sadly Ganon does not have a dacus. I think it is because his dash attack is too slow but I may be wrong. To be honest, I have no clue how the dacus works, it just does.

Verendum

Smash Rookie
Hi folks,

Just saw this thread - I'm keen to get back into some online Brawl matches. My FC is 1122-6913-4681. I've added everyone in this thread, let's do this!

Top Bottom