• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl till the end of time~ (Looking to find some individuals to brawl against).

Tocaraca2

Smash Ace
Perfect timing man; so, you enjoy Samus? Well I'll need to show you a few creative Samus set ups that I'm 98% sure no Samus has thought of (not including Basic Brawl Samus's). I remember I fought a Red Samus that was absolutely amazing and by far better looking than L!ver, Quicksilver (L!te) Lethal Trilogy and of course Xyro. I'll look through my old replays and hopefully I'll find the matches. You host or me man?
I have to have dinner now but I will definitely be back soon, just don't go offline :)

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
I am here right now, and I'm getting more into Samus. I enjoy her defensive playstyle and being able to throw out lots of different types of projectiles quickly, and even score KOs with them, and also being able to use some melee moves to get the opponent out or deal some more high damage.
Super Missile>Charge Shot is very satisfying, especially as it deals over 30% damage and is actually a true combo if the Charge Shot connects right after the Super Missile.
Samus is definitely pretty fun.

Tocaraca2

Smash Ace
I'm back now, and yes Samus is fun, she is surprisingly effective against Level 9 CPUs, since they just walk up to you and attack rather than running and trying to get in towards Samus. They often get hit by obvious Charge Shots lol.

Tocaraca2

Smash Ace
I want to ****ing cut off the person who made Wiimmfi's server
EDIT: lol that Samus vs Mario match was so jank

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I want to ****ing cut off the person who made Wiimmfi's server
EDIT: lol that Samus vs Mario match was so jank
It's not wiimffi it's your connection man (I know this because I had the same problem in the past). Check your Firewall settings. Yes, the connection is really unstable that time I honestly couldn't move right with Mario one bit.

Tocaraca2

Smash Ace
It's not wiimffi it's your connection man (I know this because I had the same problem in the past). Check your Firewall settings. Yes, the connection is really unstable that time I honestly couldn't move right with Mario one bit.
My connection is fine, I know this as I can play online on Sm4sh without any lag, even with people in the US. It may be the position of my Wii (it's upstairs on top of a desk, my router is downstairs) however my brother said the signal would go through the floor to the router fine.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
My connection is fine, I know this as I can play online on Sm4sh without any lag, even with people in the US. It may be the position of my Wii (it's upstairs on top of a desk, my router is downstairs) however my brother said the signal would go through the floor to the router fine.
Not sure then, I believe the only other option for you is to just restart the router. Though I can only play one more game (if the game finishes all the way through) and I must leave my house for a little bit. Also no, I doubt you can play Smash-4 without any lag not possible man.

Last edited:

Tocaraca2

Smash Ace
Not sure then, I believe the only other option for you is to just restart the router. Though I can only play one more game (if the game finishes all the way through) and I must leave my house for a little bit. Also no, I doubt you can play Smash-4 without any lag not possible man.
Sorry for leaving, I turned off my router, waited a minute and then turned it back on again, then my computer wouldn't connect to it so I restarted it but then it had to do updates for ages. By then it was too late for me to play so I didn't bother logging back onto my computer.
And yes, I can play Smash-4 without lag. There is probably a few frames of lag but that's not much at all compared to the amount I was getting while fighting you.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Sorry for leaving, I turned off my router, waited a minute and then turned it back on again, then my computer wouldn't connect to it so I restarted it but then it had to do updates for ages. By then it was too late for me to play so I didn't bother logging back onto my computer.
And yes, I can play Smash-4 without lag. There is probably a few frames of lag but that's not much at all compared to the amount I was getting while fighting you.
I see, I'll have to go ask the creators of Wiimmfi and see what is going on. Okay, so, I will be asking you a few questions and requesting you answer my answers.

Question one. What is the name of your router?

Question two. Have you ever had a disconnection with anyone with playing online on Smash-4?

Question three. Have you ever disconnected with anyone other than myself on Brawl the game?

Lastly question five. What is the Mph of your router internet company?

Tocaraca2

Smash Ace
I see, I'll have to go ask the creators of Wiimmfi and see what is going on. Okay, so, I will be asking you a few questions and requesting you answer my answers.

Question one. What is the name of your router?

Question two. Have you ever had a disconnection with anyone with playing online on Smash-4?

Question three. Have you ever disconnected with anyone other than myself on Brawl the game?

Lastly question five. What is the Mph of your router internet company?
Not sure what you mean by the 'name' of my router, but it's ID is BTHub3-XZ47.
Yes, I have had a disconnection with someone playing online on Smash-4, it's bound to happen, especially when somebody doesn't have a good connection and lives far away.
And yes I have disconnected with other people except you on Brawl. I disconnected from Felix multiple times.
I have no idea what you mean by the 'Mph of my router internet company'.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Not sure what you mean by the 'name' of my router, but it's ID is BTHub3-XZ47.
Yes, I have had a disconnection with someone playing online on Smash-4, it's bound to happen, especially when somebody doesn't have a good connection and lives far away.
And yes I have disconnected with other people except you on Brawl. I disconnected from Felix multiple times.
I have no idea what you mean by the 'Mph of my router internet company'.
I see perfect, and I mean (mph) by what is the speed of your router (like) my mph is 150 since I pay $75 a month and my internet carrier is BrightHouse.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Woah, I knew Brawl wifi matchmaking thread? Hmm, I should go on here sometime whenever i'm free for some matches.

Keep up the good work N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣
Well, this thread was mostly to attract others to show up and Brawl myself but meh whatever seems so then. Thanks man I still haven't brawled anyone today pitiful enough but meh Smash-4 (when will it end).

Tocaraca2

Smash Ace
Well, this thread was mostly to attract others to show up and Brawl myself but meh whatever seems so then. Thanks man I still haven't brawled anyone today pitiful enough but meh Smash-4 (when will it end).
Well, you can't stop people playing Smash-4 if they enjoy it.
But I told someone today that Brawl has more tech skill than Sm4sh, and they said I was wrong. What a ****.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Well, you can't stop people playing Smash-4 if they enjoy it.
But I told someone today that Brawl has more tech skill than Sm4sh, and they said I was wrong. What a ****.
I know this, and users want to write why I have an "attitude" whatever that means. Or my constant "disrespecting" towards Smash-4 will pull other away from Brawl.

Here's the facts, Brawl had all the techniques and yes more than any other game (including the one and only Melee). Here's another kicker, there's still more techniques to be discovered in Brawl (dead serious).

Don't forget 2013 was the mark of the new and improved Brawl game-play and determination (until Smash-4 came long story short).

I'm certain you now understand why I look at Smash-4 with a look of grimace and give pity to their stupid uneducated answers.

Of course Smash-4 is what made these players show up without an ounce of knowledge towards the overall history of Smash all together once more (pitiful).

Tocaraca2

Smash Ace
Brawl has more techniques than Melee?
I haven't played Melee so I don't know what exclusive techniques are in that.

Melee has:
Wave-dashing
L-Cancelling
Dash Dancing

Brawl has:
Perfect Pivoting
DACUS
Extended Dash Dancing

Sm4sh has:
Ledge-Trumping (which I believe is better than planking)

So Sm4sh only has 1 exclusive advanced technique.

sijon

Smash Ace
Alright! Ok, just give me a minute to set up my Wii. What is your Friend code by the way?

Oh and Tocaraca2 Tocaraca2 , what is your ingame tag that you use when online? I just want to make sure I put the right tag when I add you.

Last edited:

Tocaraca2

Smash Ace
Alright! Ok, just give me a minute to set up my Wii. What is your Friend code by the way?

Oh and Tocaraca2 Tocaraca2 , what is your ingame tag that you use when online? I just want to make sure I put the right tag when I add you.
I use TOCA, and my friend code is 1766-9381-7176.

Tocaraca2

Smash Ace
I can't ****ing take this. I have to speak to the wiimmfi devs, to ask them what the **** is wrong with there servers and why I keep disconnecting from everyone, even though I have fine connections when playing Sm4sh online.
How do I contact them?

sijon

Smash Ace
I can't ****ing take this. I have to speak to the wiimmfi devs, to ask them what the **** is wrong with there servers and why I keep disconnecting from everyone, even though I have fine connections when playing Sm4sh online.
How do I contact them?
If there is a disconnection, simply rejoin, disconnect immediately after, then rejoin once again to reset the connection. Yeah the wiimmfi servers are terrible. THe first game we played was decent though so I don't really understand whats wrong now.

Tocaraca2

Smash Ace
Hmm, we keep disconnecting mid-game. Are any other devices in your home using internet right now other than your wii?
Yes, I have 2 brothers and they are most likely on their computers, however that shouldn't make my connection to you worse, since it never does when I'm playing Smash 4.
And also, the first game was terrible, I had way too much input lag. I just didn't disconnect.

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
Yes, I have 2 brothers and they are most likely on their computers, however that shouldn't make my connection to you worse, since it never does when I'm playing Smash 4.
Hmm, thats weird. Ok well just try joining online, disconnect then rejoin. Hopefully it fixes the problem.

sijon

Smash Ace
And also, the first game was terrible, I had way too much input lag. I just didn't disconnect.
The game was decent, for wiimmfi that is lol

Tocaraca2 Tocaraca2 Ready? It just says you are online... Um, ok GG's I guess.

EDIT: I guess not... Anyone else want to Brawl?

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Brawl has more techniques than Melee?
I haven't played Melee so I don't know what exclusive techniques are in that.

Melee has:
Wave-dashing
L-Cancelling
Dash Dancing

Brawl has:
Perfect Pivoting
DACUS
Extended Dash Dancing

Sm4sh has:
Ledge-Trumping (which I believe is better than planking)

So Sm4sh only has 1 exclusive advanced technique.
Oh yes, way more, and yes those are the main techniques of Brawl, but there is more like reverse Up Smash, Jab canceling and so forth. There is a video that explains al Brawl's techniques (need to look for it later on and link the video here).

And if anyone is wanting to brawl then just let me know, also, if Omar would show up we could have ourselves a nice refreshing Team Battle, anyone interested?

Tocaraca2

Smash Ace
Reverse Up Smash? Isn't that just turning around and then using an Up Smash? Or is it doing that out of a dash?

sijon

Smash Ace
Reverse Up Smash? Isn't that just turning around and then using an Up Smash? Or is it doing that out of a dash?
It's out of a dash, making it extremely useful and unorthodox. You can throw off a lot of people if you use it at the right time.

Top Bottom