• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl till the end of time~ (Looking to find some individuals to brawl against).

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Hello, I'm a passionate Brawl player who will continue to support the game and very soon upload some incredible Brawl matches and combo videos in due time. I first need to brawl some individuals who are willing to brawl myself included. Finding players to brawl against in this day and time is very difficult, tedious, and very annoying. Hopefully making a new thread will, work?

Here's my Brawl code: 5074-0626-2224

To Brawl and all its impeccable glory thanks all.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Dude this is a good thing! I just don't really know myself how to play online, but if I did (when I do), I'd love to play sometime!
Well, it is but many are either no interested (like I care) I only just wrote to show that (yes I still brawl and forever will).

I have all the files you need, I just have two questions; Did you already install the Homebrew channel? And finally do you have an SD Card or USB drive? I carry both Riivolution and Geko OS so just ask which one you would like and it's done.

Also, if you don't care about hacks and all, then I have the Wiimmfi patch download ready. I'll walk you through the process when you respond back. Thanks man and for continuing to support Brawl <3

D

Deleted member

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 I'd certainly like to play again. Can you spare some time right now or no? I'm having some fun experimenting with the variety of characters and I'll be picking random for the first three matches for the pursuit of hueness.

Last edited by a moderator:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 I'd certainly like to play again. Can you spare some time right now or no? I'm having some fun experimenting with the variety of characters and I'll be picking random for the first three matches for the pursuit of hueness.
I apologize Lord Fawful, but I can't brawl today (too much stuff that I will not prepare to edit into detail atm).

Tomorrow or in my area which I'll let you know or just PM (Private Message) myself always the best way to approach and ask me questions. I too hope to brawl you soon enough man. Thanks.

Edit: @Lord Fawful

Hello, I will be able to brawl tonight and tomorrow just please respond back exactly how you will brawl and what time. Or, you could just PM me or respond back hoping I'm online.

Last edited:

Tocaraca2

Smash Ace
Wow that match was so close! Too bad Link's Up Tilt is strong...
EDIT: Man I actually won a match!

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
You're the first Pit to play so smart got a little annoying (plus random slow frames which caused me to mess up a lot of stuff as you saw...). Hmm, well, Sherp asked to brawl and I promised him so after that I will have to go my apologizes man. Though tomorrow or later on today I should be able to brawl once more.

Tocaraca2

Smash Ace
You're the first Pit to play so smart got a little annoying (plus random slow frames which caused me to mess up a lot of stuff as you saw...). Hmm, well, Sherp asked to brawl and I promised him so after that I will have to go my apologizes man. Though tomorrow or later on today I should be able to brawl once more.
Oh OK, nice games anyway they were very fun :) You are way more skilled than me, however I did win a couple of games. That Ike ditto was fun lol. I wish there wasn't any input lag but I could cope with it, as in each match the delay decreased over time, therefore my best performance was in the last stocks. GGs :D
Tocaraca2 Tocaraca2

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Oh OK, nice games anyway they were very fun :) You are way more skilled than me, however I did win a couple of games. That Ike ditto was fun lol. I wish there wasn't any input lag but I could cope with it, as in each match the delay decreased over time, therefore my best performance was in the last stocks. GGs :D
Tocaraca2 Tocaraca2
I have no idea why I didn't receive any alert for this my apologizes for not responding Tocaraca2.

Well, I wouldn't really just write that only, remember, I'm using against Pit (-2 for Link) and I found a way which showed you I'm more talented but no I disagree. All you have to do man is just experiment with your character and practice (then everything else will fall into play that's what happened to me).

And you won't see Link dominate Pit like that, why? Because through using logic Pit has stronger attacks, faster attacks, a very strong projectile that can even more, and has one of the best recoveries. Thinking like this won't achieve anything for a Link to brawl Pit in general.

Logical Link is: use his projectile to keep Pit at bay, use Zair to start some simple combo strings, use Bomb in a far distance to keep Pit away and Jabs to continue to have the camping lead.

Sigh, you see how dreadful this is? If Pit has an advantage then one must experiment like I did and find the gaps. Pit can already block everything and even counter his projectiles back, so why camp only? Use all his techniques and experiment a vary like complex substance of his techniques that's it (experience comes when practicing a lot and using the experimenting game-play to improve even more).

I've written enough you get the picture and can understand why I see Link differently and played him differently and yes best Link game-play (because I know this) arrogant or not I deserved it.

Tocaraca2

Smash Ace
N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 Although Link's shield blocks Pit's arrows, I won't see that coming into play much since most Pit players won't just stand there and fire an arrow, especially in Brawl. Not to mention that Link's Hylian Shield block is unreliable in Brawl because it is inactive while in idle animation.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 Although Link's shield blocks Pit's arrows, I won't see that coming into play much since most Pit players won't just stand there and fire an arrow, especially in Brawl. Not to mention that Link's Hylian Shield block is unreliable in Brawl because it is inactive while in idle animation.
No, I've fought Yass, Cyve Pits many times and many Pit's try to attack in close combat but that always fails due to the fact Link has if not the best Jab and inside combat in general (mostly balanced weight and heavy attack hitting). As for Link's shield, no, tilt his shield a little bit and his shield won't be "useless" I always use his shield against Falco's lasers and Ice climber's Ice blocks, Samus's missiles, and so forth. Also, are you looking to brawl man? Seems you're the only person that still has the drive to brawl pitiful sigh.

Tocaraca2

Smash Ace
No, I've fought Yass, Cyve Pits many times and many Pit's try to attack in close combat but that always fails due to the fact Link has if not the best Jab and inside combat in general (mostly balanced weight and heavy attack hitting). As for Link's shield, no, tilt his shield a little bit and his shield won't be "useless" I always use his shield against Falco's lasers and Ice climber's Ice blocks, Samus's missiles, and so forth. Also, are you looking to brawl man? Seems you're the only person that still has the drive to brawl pitiful sigh.
Yes I wanna play. I'm gonna try playing as Link but I'll fail. See you on there.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Alright, and I know what to do with Link and his shield especially his shield thanks man. Alright I'll be waiting.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I'm back, can we go on the Discord app to instant message each other?
My phone isn't with me atm, it's with a person right now (I'm not too attached to my phone like Brawl). And I can't join your lobby anymore man (I know why) you have a fire wall problem, because once I can't join anymore randomly like that then it's a Fire wall problem. Try joining my lobby.

Last edited:

Tocaraca2

Smash Ace
My phone isn't with me atm, it's with a person right now (I'm not too attached to my phone like Brawl). And I can't join your lobby anymore man (I know why) you have a fire wall problem because once I can't join anymore randomly like that then it's a Fire wall problem. Try joining my lobby.
You don't need your phone to use the Discord App, you just follow the link on the BRAWL PLAY ONLINE AND ALL DAY thread.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Yeah, probably. I'll brb....
Meh, I'll figure this out later on.

Edit: Tocaraca2 Tocaraca2

Found the problem, since I have some protected uses on my computer my windows system won't allow it because this app is set as an installment (others don't have any security or useful files so it works fine). Anyways want to finish the matches now man?

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I GTG now :(
Play tomorrow?
Yes, definitely, just respond back here, message whatsoever you desire to communicate with. I'll also figure this Discord app out. Reminds me of an online store that wouldn't allow anyone to join the site without downloading and adding a few steps of the sites needing.

Tocaraca2

Smash Ace
Yes, definitely, just respond back here, message whatsoever you desire to communicate with. I'll also figure this Discord app out. Reminds me of an online store that wouldn't allow anyone to join the site without downloading and adding a few steps of the sites needing.
I am here right now, and I'm getting more into Samus. I enjoy her defensive playstyle and being able to throw out lots of different types of projectiles quickly, and even score KOs with them, and also being able to use some melee moves to get the opponent out or deal some more high damage.
Super Missile>Charge Shot is very satisfying, especially as it deals over 30% damage and is actually a true combo if the Charge Shot connects right after the Super Missile.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Perfect timing man; so, you enjoy Samus? Well I'll need to show you a few creative Samus set ups that I'm 98% sure no Samus has thought of (not including Basic Brawl Samus's). I remember I fought a Red Samus that was absolutely amazing and by far better looking than L!ver, Quicksilver (L!te) Lethal Trilogy and of course Xyro. I'll look through my old replays and hopefully I'll find the matches. You host or me man?

Also: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z8J-sDS__s

A person I actually support who he made Megaman vs a Brawl character 9I told him to since it will bring something new to the table). Megaman has never looked so good, huh?

Last edited:
Top Bottom