• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Sheik Techs /Data that Translate into Smash 4

Conet

Smash Cadet
Hello abandoned Brawl Sheik board,

I'm wondering if we could collectively dig through old threads to test whether or not techs that were apparent in Brawl can still translate to Smash 4. This can include hit-box priority, or to even footstool combos.

I hope this thread gets at least a bit of activity. *crosses fingers*

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Hai!

To answer this, I would likely say not too much actually. DACUS was lost, and most old needle tech went into the new game.
Chain stuff was replaced by grenade, and transforming left for Bfish.
Ftilt lock is essentially gone but should remain as a normal staple of Sheik's strong neutral game.
People understand how to use Vanish, as well as most of the landings to reduce lag I think.
Not much else I can think of.....much of Brawl Sheik died in translation to Sm4sh so I don't believe there will be too much else that's useful. Hope this takes care of everything.

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
I am pretty sure Tristan and I tested everything we could think of that was in both Melee and Brawl.

Top Bottom