• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl: OC #6: Springfield, OH - Nope's Monthly "Makin' Dat Money Like M2k" Mar. 6th

Nope

Smash Lord
Nope's Monthly "Makin' Dat Money Like M2k" Results
Springfield, OH​

March 6th, 2010
Ohio Circuit Event #6

Doubles Results: (13 Entrants)

1: R2K (Rofa + M2K) ($143.00)
2: God Kais? (AZ + Shugo) ($78.00)
3: **** yo couch (YbM + Blue Rogue) ($39.00)
4: We here for the beer (CapEm + Fonz)
5: You ate a **** (Smash64 + Infern)
5: Count + Renegade (Count + Renegade)
7: I'll be there soon (Lain + Argentstew)
7: The ***** and the kid (Q + King Beef)
9: Pew Pew? (Clowsui + Champ)
9: Capem + Fonz (Lou + Nope)
9: Ask him when he gets here (2can + Warfi)
9: King Beef and Beegs (Sil + Wakka)
13: Oh nom nom nom (Nicalobe + Kiest)

Singles Results: (45 Entrants)

1: M2K ($216.00) :metaknight:
2: Lain ($99.00) :popo: / :dedede: / :metaknight:
3: Renegade ($63.00) :snake: / :dedede: / :ike:
4: AlphaZealot ($36.00) :diddy:
5: Blue Rogue ($18.00) :wario: / :popo:
5: Shugo ($18.00) :falco: / :sonic: / :metaknight:
7: Fizzle :dedede: / :lucario: / :metaknight:
7: Nope :snake:
9: YbM :kirby2:
9: Champ :popo: / :falco: / :metaknight:
9: Infern :snake:
9: DJIskascribble :metaknight:
13: Smash64 :ness2: / :snake:
13: Z :metaknight:
13: Lou :gw:
13: ArgentStew :lucario: / :metaknight:
17: Quivo :toonlink:
17: Moose :shiek: / :marth:
17: Mr. E :rob:
17: SneakyTaco :rob:
17: Links :ike: / :link2:
17: Count :diddy:
17: Asdioh :kirby2:
17: Rofa :metaknight:
25: CapEm :metaknight:
25: Jerk :popo: / :metaknight:
25: King Yoshi :pikachu2:
25: Wakka :diddy:
25: Mega Ultra Chicken (Vamp) :lucario:
25: Dickshelf :lucario:
25: XeroXen :mario2:
25: King Beef :peach:
33: Sil :rob:
33: Sole Calibur :zerosuitsamus:
33: RipN :falco: / :marth:
33: Penguin :pikachu2:
33: Sleep :metaknight:
33: Banhammer :gw:
33: Clowsui :falco: / :marth:
33: Flame :ganondorf: / :snake:
33: Nicalobe :yoshi2:
33: Calebyte :mario2:
33: RogueBlades :sonic:
33: Kiest :kirby2:
33: John :metaknight:

Singles Pools:

1: Fizzle ($301.00)
1: Infern ($301.00)
1: YbM ($301.00)
1: M2K ($301.00)
1: Clowsui ($301.00)
1: Shugo ($301.00)
1: Renegade ($301.00)
1: Lain ($301.00)
9: CapEm
9: XeroXen
9: Nope
9: Z
9: Smash64
9: Count
9: Blue Rogue
9: Champ
17: Links
17: SIl
17: Jerk
17: SneakyTaco
17: AlphaZealot
17: Rofa
17: DJIskascribble
17: ArgentStew
25: Quivo
25: Flame
25: Mega Ultra Chicken
25: Lou
25: Wakka
25: Dickshelf
25: Mr. E
25: Nicalobe
33: Moose
33: King Beef
33: Kiest
33: Asdioh
33: Sleep
33: Sole Calibur
33: Penguin
33: Calebyte
41: John
41: RipN
41: King Yoshi
41: Banhammer
41: RogueBlades

We decided just to let everyone make it out of pools so everyone gets more matches. Also the Side event kind of got scrapped when we all decided to leave and go out on the town. Blue Rogue and Argent remained and won.

clowsui

Smash Legend
I didn't use marth to win any bracket matches, only pools matches

fun tournament. full shoutouts later. i would've done better if i didn't have to leave early, i think, but wakka still played well so no complaints really. those brackets were ********, please make singles pools elimination next time

the fact that i got the 1 seed means everything was wrong about pools lmao

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
M2K - Obv first place. Those bull**** friendlies were awesome.
Lain - You got a haircut D: at least you still have your noticeable glasses :>
Blue Rogue - Sorreh I didn't know your name at first. I'm good at remembering names but not faces.
Fizzle - ****, I keep forgetting how good you are until I see your placement. Good ****, Frank
Nope - Awesome tourney, though you guys seemed to be kind of in too much of a rush for singles.
Y.b.M. - I heard you guys aren't going to Stones? I'll have to figure out how to get you your birthday gift.
Infern - You challenged me. No johns.
Smash64 - Shoulda told me your plush broke, I would have fixed it. Remind me next tourney?
Mr. E - You're way to fun to hang out with.
Asdioh - Stop calling me crazy.
CapEm - Sorreh I didn't get you a bday plush. I'll have one next tourney.
King Yoshi - We never did our Pika dittos D:
VaMP - Best chair ever. :3c <3
XeroXen - I told you you couldn't beat me in a set.
Flame - I heard your Ganon was good. I didn't think good Ganons existed but I guess they do :0

Didn't play as much as I wanted to, was kind of distracted. Friendlies were discouraged, too.
Tourney was still fun. I might be at the next one, but I'll probably move somewhere else before then so Idunno.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
..interesting bracket. Any way you could put up the pool results in the tio file if they were kept? The bracket really doesn't look right. I can't see players like AZ and Quivo not getting a bye while other players that they're significantly better than do.

Congrats Ren, good ****

Renegade TX2000

Smash Ace
1: M2K ($216.00) M2K you shall lose to my snake someday! muwaha.

2: Lain ($99.00) / / lain next tourney i'm beating you... no more losing to you it ends next time!

3: Renegade ($63.00) / cry moar scrub

4: AlphaZealot ($36.00) I like my snake though =( Snaaake HUU HAA, rematch some other time for sure

5: Blue Rogue ($18.00) / Ike saved my *** vs you I didn't think i'd be able to even get $$ out of this tourney.

5: Shugo ($18.00) / / We both understand how badly our old mains suck. your the only one that can look me in the EYEEE and tell me otherwise.

7: Fizzle / / ahhh no 20$ this time. Get them next time manNN!!! Good stuff beating NopE

7: Nope lmao your match with infern was hilarious =d. good stuff though place better next time!

9: YbM This guy... Oh i'm good enough to be a god kai now? I see, about time ******

9: Champ / / one of my favorite players to talk to. Should have placed 1st scrub!

9: Infern TIME TO WIN AND YOU DIDN'T! you let nope slip through your hands!

9: DJIskascribble who are youuU?

13: Smash64 / I saw you laughin behind my back with infern. you sneaky little ******, as capem was blasting his music in his car guys were "****IN wit me amirite"? i'm coming after you next tourney

13: Lou your gnw should beaten lain man =( sry it didn't go as planned.

13: ArgentStew / should have gone mk vs me, you would have done much better

17: Quivo they need to stop putting us in the same bracket but other then that good stuff just stop running into me and you'll place better =)

17: Moose / GET ****ING MOOSE'D EVERYONE WAS GETTING Moose'd you name it! infern was getting moose'd!!! the **** tourney was getting MOOSE'D

17: Count yo man we'll do better in doubles next time... were still new and all just gotta stop the SD and we good to go!

17: Asdioh dude man I forgot to play you! my fault! or did we play? but if we didn't seriously next time we play

17: Rofa FREE DOUBLES MONEY FTW! i saw you mannnn keep up the good work!

25: CapEm I'm kinda happy I didn't face ur arse in brackets lmao til next time.

25: Wakka I think I remember you? were you in my pool? if so practice harder!

25: Mega Ultra Chicken (Vamp) only a black person can have this name... It doesn't fit you, host another home tourney and btw let me borrow that tales game =D

25: XeroXen KING DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

25: King Beef were you that peach main? Good **** that peach is just insane !

33: Sil dude I feel so bad about what happend with you in doubles... "Sigh", whenever I lose a match i'll just think of how you guys got robbed and won't even feel mad about losing legit sets.

33: Clowsui / ahh forgot man! my fault! so manny names argh! did you main diddy?

33: Flame / lol you living in a maze bro! show up for more tournies! and get that **** going... Money needs to work for you, your not supposed to work for it!

lou4222

Smash Lord
..interesting bracket. Any way you could put up the pool results in the tio file if they were kept? The bracket really doesn't look right. I can't see players like AZ and Quivo not getting a bye while other players that they're significantly better than do.

Congrats Ren, good ****
This comes from hard core sandbagging in pools. And people who havnt been winning in the past stwpping up. We did the best we could with the given seeds

Shoutouts

M2K: :U so now i know who you are and good stuff in friendlies i really had to try xD as foolish as that sounds.

Fanfan: :U the ONLY chair you'll ever need

Nope: good stuff in pools, i felt our pool was pretty balanced XD i guess i shouldnt go at you like your krystedez, didnt work.

Y.b.M: You know whats up with the cheez-its and the manga and ****, good stuff in pools, hope you werent playin ZSS cuz you didnt think i could take your kirbs!

The Kiest: Good stuff in pools way too close for comfort =O clutch games for sure

Lain: <3 good seeing you always >:( next time...im comin for you watch out.

Renegade: you mutha f***a takin 3rd like you some ****! xD

Infern: good stuff MISTA SIFUENTES!~! i thought i did pretty well game 1, delfino was a bad CP D:

Calebyte: Sorry to be your round 1 opponent, but good stuff i was trying to shake off the dust, since i havent really played legitamently since my tourney.

Flame: Amazing stuff, loooove it when you play falcon <3 too fun.

Count + the rest of IN (that was here) : GOOD **** IN KNOWS WHATS UP!!

Mr.E

Smash Lord
I didn't expect this to be up already. :p yo guys what's up

Also disappointed the side event fell apart. :( But oh well.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I used DK/Samus + my normal sandbaggin' Diddy in pools. If it had been an elimination pools I would have handled it differently. What was the logic of letting everyone get out, anyways? I'm not really complaining cause I always believe more matches for more people = win. The only side effect is that a couple players will not take pools as seriously but actions like myself shouldn't dissuade from giving a better time for the majority of players.

Silhouette

Smash Lord
Sil, what the heck!?
Well I drank a big mug of coffee that morn, and crashed hardcore just before bracket started.

KYoshi gave me a good run and 1st match was really bad on my part, I couldn't think and was playing pretty terrible most the day.
/SuperJohns

I then hit Capem 1st round of losers because Argent upset him, he destroyed me.
/RegularJohns

I had some good matches in pools, mainly KB and Xero, even though KBs game was also pretty off, and I should have beaten Xero but RipN was screaming at me for planking because Xero wouldn't let me off the ledge at 170%, it was my fault that I gave into the pressure, Xeros really good btw.
/NoJohns

The highlight of the tourney for me was what Wakka and me did to people in dubs, its all recorded, but that was all taken away from us because of a miscommunication.

That and the side tourney with Mr.E

Im done with tourneys for awhile not doing shouts.

also: Markus, I left my ROB in the basement, please take care of him, ill get him in two weeks when im home for break.

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
1: M2K ($216.00) :metaknight: As long as I keep dodging you in brackets, you can win all the tourneys you want.:laugh:
2: Lain ($99.00) :popo: / :dedede: / :metaknight:The next time we play, expect a very dumb set.
3: Renegade ($63.00) :snake: / :dedede: Thanks for the matchup help with Snake but not for knocking BR into losers.:mad:
4: AlphaZealot ($36.00) :diddy: I don't know if I've seen you lose to a non-mk/snake before:ohwell:. Anyways, Good job beating BR and Infern and stop sandbagging so hard in pools!!!
5: Blue Rogue ($18.00) :wario: / :popo: You're just too good.....to lose to Ike.;)
5: Shugo ($18.00) :falco: / :sonic: / :metaknight: Glad I finally got to meet you. Now I know why everyone says you're such a cool guy.
7: Fizzle :dedede: / :lucario: / :metaknight: So close. One of these days you'll win money at a Springfield tourney.
7: Nope :snake: Pretty good for the third best snake in Ohio.:chuckle:
9: YbM :kirby2: I didn't have to play you for once!!!
9: Champ :popo: / :falco: / :metaknight: I'm surprised you didn't just bite the bullet game 2 and play Falco dittos.
9: Infern :snake: .....sure hope that dollar was worth it.
9: DJIskascribble :metaknight: If you master the grab-release to spike, I'm going ICs against you in brackets.
13: Smash64 :ness2: / :snake: I think I saw you like twice that day, good stuff vs Q.
13: Z :metaknight: Awesome set vs Champ, it sounded like at least 2/3 of the crowd was rooting for you.
13: Lou :gw: If you'd have beaten Lain I think it would have made both of our lives much easier.
13: ArgentStew :lucario: / :metaknight: Who did you use to beat all those mks in brackets?
17: Quivo :toonlink: I am so scared of your diddy kong, you have no idea.
17: Moose :shiek: / :marth: Good marth, disappointing grab release failures in that pools match. We all want to see that dacus upsmash!
17: Mr. E :rob: I don't know whether or not to ban RC next time.
17: SneakyTaco :rob: You speak Japanese???
17: Links :ike: / :link2: I wish I could have played against that Ike in pools.
17: Count :diddy: I remember the time I had to play AZ first round....and went straight into losers. Getting bracket-***** sucks.
17: Asdioh :kirby2: You look a little like m2k from behind. I think you two had on the same colored shirt too, and I got so confused.
17: Rofa :metaknight:Thanks for covering Lain's $3 and robbing us OH players of our doubles money.:p
25: CapEm :metaknight: You've got some splanin' to do.
25: Jerk :popo: / :metaknight: Beware of pedophiles!
25: King Yoshi :pikachu2: I haven't played you since C4 Galore or something.
25: Wakka :diddy: They forgot to put that silly bird you keep using next to your name.:laugh:
25: Mega Ultra Chicken (Vamp) :lucario:So you were Mega Ultra Chicken! I still want to know about that possible ride to Today's.
25: Dickshelf :lucario: I really hope that's not your permanent tag.
25: XeroXen :mario2: Mario is such a bad character. You and your low tier pride!;)
25: King Beef :peach: Looks like you stepped into a revolving door of metaknight in brackets.:urg:
33: Sil :rob: You've got more splanin' to do than Capem.
33: Sole Calibur :zerosuitsamus: I hope you recorded a lot of matches, because your setup had some good ones.
33: RipN :falco: / :marth: I remember you disappeared for while during singles, and then during Champ vs Z you suddenly showed up (I probably wasn't paying attention) and out-cheered half the room.
33: Penguin :pikachu2: I definitely saw you.....right?
33: Sleep :metaknight:I'm pretty sure I never saw you.
33: Banhammer :gw: When you can beat my Bowser, you can beat the world.;)
33: Clowsui :falco: / :marth: Doesn't it suck not be 18/21/any age above 16?!?
33: Flame :ganondorf: / :snake: I heard good things about that Ganon. It's too bad that no matter how well he's played, he'll always be Ganon.=P
33: Nicalobe :yoshi2:I might have to start using your tag now that every Y.b.M has wacked out controls.
33: Calebyte :mario2:Why weren't you at LV.9 (you made the right choice)? Tell Nikki I said hi.
33: RogueBlades :sonic: Did everyone you played in brackets use a low tier? I guess it doesn't matter, you can do a lot better (otherwise I just look bad:)).
33: Kiest :kirby2: The same thing I said to Nic goes double for you! I fully expect you to do the same thing as Y.b.M now...
33: John :metaknight:\ Nope's Monthly was my first Brawl tournament too. It's a ton of fun hanging out with everyone, but it's always stacked with good players.
PEOPLE WHO DIDNT COME
DJ Jazzy Jake :010:: No lumberjack....no brawl-....no awkward moments at Steak n Shake. It just wasn't the same without you.
Hilt:olimar:: I heard LV. 9 went sour.:( At least KY/IN is still one of the coolest groups of people to hang out with. Especially at Denny's.:laugh: So I'm confident you guys managed to salvage things.
Fanfan:lucario::Looks like your new main (upsidedown Lucario) beat Xero (literally) and Infern (psycologically).

Count

Smash Champion
Sil I'm really sorry about what happened in doubles. You guys legitimately beat us and it is not fair. Those games were really good and we got *****. I felt really bad about still being in.

Shoutouts later I had a fabulous time despite the hard diddy kong bracket :)

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
The fact that this tourney had everyone from Northern Indiana knock each other out of brackets is kind of upsetting.

(except for VaMP entering as a different name. That's excusable because it's a dumb thing to do if no one knows your location >.>)

Calebyte

Smash Lord
The fact that this tourney had everyone from Northern Indiana knock each other out of brackets is kind of upsetting.

(except for VaMP entering as a different name. That's excusable because it's a dumb thing to do if no one knows your location >.>)
This. I know it's impossible to plan for loser's bracket, but it was still frustrating. I'm not blaming anyone though.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
1: M2K ($216.00) - Grats on winning... Do you ever get tired of hearing that? It is a sad thing what happened to the difficulty of Mega Man, but Hard Mode in 10 has some nice surprises...
2: Lain ($99.00) - Grats on "winning"... You have any advice for me? I'm not really sure where to go from here...
3: Renegade ($63.00) - It was probably worth a try, but it wasn't worth the risk... I like Lucario vs Snake better...
4: AlphaZealot ($36.00) - It's been 3 tourneys in a row now that I've gotten screwed over in brackets... :/
5: Blue Rogue ($18.00) - 5th now? Stop losing! Great LOLs in the side event... That was a lot of fun...
5: Shugo ($18.00) - I should have had ya... I strayed from my plan and got too aggressive...
7: Fizzle - Lucario for three wins, and one win with MK... Nice placing...
7: Nope - Great tourney as usual... Sorry it was a rocky weekend for you guys...
9: YbM - You end up watching any of my games? :p
9: Champ - Guess I'm not invincible against Falco... Shugo beat me... I'm saving Lucario for when we meet in brackets...
9: Infern - Fun hanging with you guys...
9: DJIskascribble - LOL @ your reaction in the side event... We got some great reactions from our Lucario/Wario secondaries... :laugh:
13: Smash64 - I didn't see you too much...
13: Lou - See you in brackets at...the next tourney?
17: Quivo - You tanked against Ren so we wouldn't have to fight again... Admit it... :p
17: Links - I'm glad you're playing some TL...
17: Rofa - You ran into so many Aura Spheres!
25: CapEm - I was only messing with ya... I thought it would be funny... I'll take that MM next time though... Let me feel good about the upset for a while... :p
25: King Yoshi - Thanks again for getting Shugo...
25: Mega Ultra Chicken (Vamp) - I only play MK on certain stages...
25: King Beef - Exciting set against Rofa... I thought you were gonna bring that back... Don't let it get to your head like I did...
33: Sil - You should definitely learn that Pikachu matchup...
33: Sole Calibur - I forgot to ask: What were you saying at OU about a Lucario plushie?
33: RipN - Good tourney! Let the ROBs plank! :p
33: Penguin - Nice talking to you this weekend... You will have to tell me more about these Wii hacks... I don't know anything beyond Homebrew Channel...
33: Nicalobe - That loss was good for me... I got a good read on ya now...
33: Calebyte - Ouch... I don't know what else to say... I hope you don't think I'm a jerk after that...
33: Kiest - Kiest and Argent conquered MK! We should have done Arena too...
33: John - I really wanted to make a "No johns" joke... :laugh:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I took M2k to Mushroomy Kingdom in pools. Pools were very serious.

Put ZSS next to YbM's name! >=(

It's too bad I had to knock everyone I traveled with out of brackets.

>=)

and then lose to Shugo. Good tournament anywho.

I'm going to start practicing Fox more seriously from now on, I was doing better with him than ever before, and having more fun.
Or I should just pick up MK since he's STILL not banned, so I can start winning formerly-difficult matchups :bee:

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Asdioh the Fox main couldn't even defeat *my* Fox, the ROB main's... *flex*

OS still owes me a Fox ditto too because of his johning out of attending this. :(

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
This was probably among the most fun I've had in pools in awhile. Playing Donkey Kong was sooo much fun and I think I'm gonna start using him a lot more even if it means a bad bracket seed.

capemkills

Smash Journeyman
Too tired to do a complete shout out list.

But I would like to thank everyone who wish me a happy bday. and as usual the tournament was hella fun.

Nice matches tho argent, props to ya, you roll more then fonz, alot more...ill get ya next time :-p

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Asdioh the Fox main couldn't even defeat *my* Fox, the ROB main's... *flex*

OS still owes me a Fox ditto too because of his johning out of attending this. :(
That happened? ... it won't next time :p

I'm glad my match against your ROB was recorded though, I can't wait to see that epic fail glitch suicide at the end.

clowsui

Smash Legend
This was probably among the most fun I've had in pools in awhile. Playing Donkey Kong was sooo much fun and I think I'm gonna start using him a lot more even if it means a bad bracket seed.
thank you for the free game and all future free sets in pools

QUIVO

Smash Master
I practiced a lot of diddy this tournament, especially in pools.. which is why my seed wasn't so great.

Ren, I kinda figured out after our match that I shouldn't get close to you at high percents. I had good reads when I had you at low percents and comboing you : ( I later played smash64 and just camped my *** off. I lost, and i didn't have as much fun.

Fizz, you did good man. I was doing so well game 1 and then I don't know what happened.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Luckily for people in the future I have solved the sandbagging delima! (Won't post it here, its a STATE SECRET!)
As for the side tourne skipout, it was for a special occasion (granted if we realized that most of the college people were on spring break... it might not have happened.)

1: M2K ($216.00) :metaknight: - Grats on winning... again...

2: Lain ($99.00) :popo: / :dedede: / :metaknight: - Glad you guys made it, try to bring more MI next time!

3: Renegade ($63.00) :snake: / :dedede: - Dang son.... good stuff

4: AlphaZealot ($36.00) :diddy: - Well for pools you can do what Nope did, go Wario First then Snake. Or in your case, DK then Diddy. You could still get 1-2 seed that way.

5: Blue Rogue ($18.00) :wario: / :popo: - Don't feel too bad about the 5th place, this was a REALLY hard day.

5: Shugo ($18.00) :falco: / :sonic: / :metaknight: - Glad you made it to another tourne!

7: Fizzle :dedede: / :lucario: / :metaknight: - Wow... just wow... Great upsets. Also you'd have to guess which tag I'm currently using (Keist or Kiest)

7: Nope :snake: - Great tourne as always. I think you need a tad more short u-airs in your Wario game.

9: YbM :kirby2: - Good games in 3rd strike. I'll rematch you in stuff (Tekken even?) at AL in 2 weeks.

9: Champ :popo: / :falco: / :metaknight: - Great Comeback against Z... let's see you do it again once we get Z a good cheering section (Curse you RipN....). I also let you guys off in pool.

9: Infern :snake: - Silly God Kais... can't even do a upside MM without screwing up your normal style.

13: Smash64 :ness2: / :snake: - Your Ness is too real...

13: Z :metaknight: - You shoulda had Champ... we need to get you... 1) A larger cheering section or 2) some headphones.

13: Lou :gw: - TOing is a little stressful, but I've always viewed it as a challenge/show. Try to make it fun on yourself too.

13: ArgentStew :lucario: / :metaknight: - When we meet again, we'll actually film a Keister Conquer's the Classics.

17: Quivo :toonlink: - Welcome back to the tournes Q!

17: Moose :shiek: / :marth: - Marth eh? I don't think I've play it yet. Lemme give it a try in the weeklies.

17: SneakyTaco :rob: - 17th after being in Japan is good. I need that ROB experience

17: Count :diddy: - I did make it back... sorta... :p

17: Asdioh :kirby2: - Gald you made it out to another Ohio tourne.

17: Rofa :metaknight: - Glad you guys came down from MI. We need more of yas at the next one!

25: CapEm :metaknight: - Happy D-ay again. I'll get you one of these days...

25: Jerk :popo: / :metaknight: - Thanks for putting up with me on Sunday. It won't happen again!

25: King Yoshi :pikachu2: - Our fights were too close, though I think if you used Pika more, I would have lost.

25: Wakka :diddy: - Almost had you guys game two of doubles... luckily for you guys, ROB is Keister's hard counter.

25: Mega Ultra Chicken (Vamp) :lucario: - Very close fights indeed. Maybe I should have tried D3...

25: King Beef :peach: - GGs, is it hard for peaches to fight marshmallows?

33: Sil :rob: - Well... at least you were swallowcided!

33: Sole Calibur :zerosuitsamus: - Glad you repped OUGA with me on this one. This was a harder one from last weekend so don't feel too bad.

33: RipN :falco: / :marth: - Good Ole RipN... I'll miss your TOing (unless you use the Keist's Coin rule)

33: Penguin :pikachu2: - Thanks for driving on Sunday, I was actually fine right after I ate some soup (still haven't gone to bed yet)

33: Sleep :metaknight: - Glad you're coming to these.

33: Clowsui :falco: / :marth: - You and I need a rematch nwo that you've become better. At AL perhaps?

33: Nicalobe :yoshi2: - Thanks for teaming with me. "Man... we should have gone ROB and Luigi" LOLZ. See ya at AL or the next time. (Sorry about Sunday)

33: Calebyte :mario2: - Sorry about the bracket. We didn't know he was IN.

33: John :metaknight: - Was this your first tourne? Thoughts?

See yas at Arcade Legends! (Except for people going to Sole's "Fortress of Smashatude.")

EDIT: These boards won't let me write "Smash i tude" because of the middle four letters doing this: Sma****ude.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Hilt:olimar:: I heard LV. 9 went sour.:( At least KY/IN is still one of the coolest groups of people to hang out with. Especially at Denny's.:laugh: So I'm confident you guys managed to salvage things.
That's funny because we actually went to denny's after it all happened XD

But it was cool though, it all ended up working out.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
What happened over there?

Also I forgot to post...
http://www.hitchednglitched.com/

This is where I post my episodes of "Keister Conquer's the Classics"
If you have the cateridge (or VC DL/Emulator) of any good co-op* games, you can be a guest star with me.

*Games that can have 2 people playing them. Such as Mario 3 and Kirby's Super Star. Games like Megaman can be done with my "Levels and Lives" system.

QUIVO

Smash Master
I forgot, KB, it was a lot of fun teaming with you. I'm sorry we lost the way we did, it was completely my fault. Sometimes I get way too stubborn and go for things I shouldn't. Me getting spiked by Ren is so dumb on my part. The entire time I KNEW i shouldn't go for it, but me being me went for the spike anyway and paid for it. I'd love to team again sometime if you're down

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Quivo's a pretty cool guy and I need to play him again :/

I don't know why it's so hard to play all the people I want to when we go to these tournaments to.. play the game

lain

Smash Master
This tourney had so many upsets and random stuff happening. Guess I just haven't been back here in a long time since I got ***** at that one tourney ;[

And I know I keep bailing on Nope's afterparty, so next time you guys better be ready for some ****d up **** next time.

Top Bottom