• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl+ Ness (SEVENTEEN ****ETY THREE)

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
It is my opinion that every single character is good, ONCE YOU GET TO KNOW THEM. I know for a fact that neither ness OR lucas is bad. Sure, ness's strength, PK thunder push, and CRACK of bat has been changed, but he's still awesome, and i love him as a character(Oh, and go buzz buzz!!!!)

ClinkStryphart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ClinkStryphart
3DS FC
1891-1406-8889
I still don't get how you do that at all. Not one melee player has made a comment about that, and we have had a LOT of big name melee players play it. I pick up melee and PM and I have -zero- issue with the inputs for dash attack vs fsmash so I find this more than a little puzzling.
It might be his TV. For example if I play B+ at my house I play on SDTV's which generally I do play on majority of the time I play with 0 frames and never notice a problem. However If I go to my friends house who has it set up on a HDTV I have to play with 10 buffer due to the lag that the tv outputs due to the wii not being fully compatible HD.

On other note though back to main discussion. Ness+ is fun to play. His Fair absolutely just messes up people. I just wish his return was better like had a longer reach.

Top Bottom