• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Minus: Donkey Kong Character Introduction

Brawl Minus 4.0b was released a while back and the team behind the game has been releasing videos to help introduce new players to the cast. For those who don't know what Brawl Minus is the team has put out a video to explain just that. In the simplest terms Brawl Minus is a mod where instead of balancing within reason, this mod sets to make every character so powerful and broken they become balanced.

This video gives players the chance to see what Donkey Kong can do in the latest version of Brawl Minus. From barrel throwing to new attributes on his moves Donkey Kong is a whole new beast. Give it a watch and see all that he has to offer. For more information on the mod be sure to visit its official website.

Comments

This mod seems so interesting, although i see this mod more targeted towards casual players than competitive ones.

Last edited:
I have never heard of this before. But I love the options that open up while holding a button down. I saw how it affects not only DK, but other characters in this game. It would be a cool addition to smash Wii-u to add more options.

making all characters OP will result in fast matches, as one single mistake will cost your stock and at any percent too. Everyone has multiple zero-to-death combo's here, so this game is all about playing it perfectly.

This sounds good, i hope its easily obtainable without needing a gecko.
EDIT: didn't know it was like hackless PM. Awesome!

Last edited:
You know, the idea of DK spawning a barrel for one of his specials has always been suggested by others, and I've never liked the idea. After seeing it in action however I honestly wouldn't mind it in a offical Smash game. DK pulling out a barrel and hucking it just looks so...right.

Last edited:
Please showcase Captain Falcon! He's the whole reason I got into Minus. Omigosh it's a riot to play with him!

Loving the Ganon special changes! It was already fun as hell flying around with Flame Choke.

Top Bottom