• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Minus Devs on Sonic: "We think he's perfectly busted. "

maxresdefault.jpg

Nearly a week ago, the creators of Brawl Minus released the latest installment of their character introduction videos, this time featuring Sonic the Hedgehog.

"Longtime Minus fans will be very familiar with Sonic," the Brawl Minus devs told Smashboards. "We think he's perfectly busted. Special thanks to our new editing team for stepping up and allowing us to make these videos again."

The creators of Brawl Minus are are also looking for feedback to improve the game; you can join the Brawl Minus forums here. Additionally, you also submit your Brawl Minus gameplay clips for the next official video here.

So, what do you think? Are there any other things you want to see from Brawl Minus Sonic? What other characters do want to see in Brawl Minus? Let us know in the comments below!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dominic "RayOfCannon" William

Comments

I don't like that they updated their old ms paint charatcer portraits from being absolute trash to just kinda sub-par

I really have no knowledge of this game outside of the fact that they try to make characters as broken as possible, so when I saw the title I envisioned them looking at Sonic and just saying 'naw he's good already'.

Top Bottom