• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Main Theme in English!!!

Jack Of All Trades

Smash Rookie
i have translated the Brawl main theme in english, here are two versions

1. Latin Translation

Listen to this, he fell upon the enemy alone, and realised in this sacrament he kept sheep I conquered the reputation is unknown when he had destroyed whatever he touched

Listen to hear this reputation is unknown Fame

He gave everyone hope, too, he is next to me, even me also, he was next to me, all things to me The terror of the allies and old enemies are the men of strength to me, who on some occasion they were growing up Seaver and struggle, in pugnandoque spelndor

2. Irish translation

Hearing his reputation He alone fell into the enemy, and served the patrol Curcurrit and touched everything that he had destroyed

Hear the reputation of those who have heard their reputation

I hope all of them are also terror to all of them, too, I was next to me, according to my societies, who were once strong and robust, Seave, fighting, fighting, fighting and fighting.

this took me a while to make so please no hate

your welcome

Top Bottom