• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl - KMYM 2: Drunk Zeton VS Drunk Future - Nov 13! Ft. Lain, Atomsk, you? Oh yeah!

Nicole

Smash Champion
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow nebraska is super lame.

i would have entered melee for you jbm.

trent...WTF YOU NEVER MISS TOURNAMENTS!

i am disappoint.

the internet posted this twice. i'm leaving it to make my point even stronger.

gantrain05

Smash Master
NE u better show up, im gonna sell my 360 if i have to just for money for this tournament its THAT awesome. kahoka is quite possibly the greatest tournament to ever take place in the united states, and this is the sequel, (which we all know is never quite as good as the original but sometimes its still pretty good) so u just can't miss this.

Teh Future

Smash Master
Psh, fine, guess the rest of us won't come since we aren't wanted obviously:crying::upsidedown::cry::evil::beezo:
is trent the only cat not coming now wtff ya mrcatman still should come and megacatmm people

also should i bring a super duper stereo to this for legit musics?

( I REALLY want to see rauleen dance again lolololoololllollo)

lain

Smash Master
Sorry but I won't be able to attend. No one wants to drive from MI :,< I'll come soonish for something though prolly

Cook

Smash Master
When should people start arriving tomorrow?
Well, I will get to Kahoka at like 7. When I get there I will unlock the venue, but then I'm going home to eat supper. So, I won't be back up until like 8. That means the venue should be open at around 7, but that it will probably be empty until about 8, so I would show up around then or a little later, but that's up to you!

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Moe/Nappy: MJG and I want to challenge you two to a doubles MM. Calling double blinds now. You can name the price.

You know. Since you guys are so good. You should be able to handle a makeshift team from Kansas, right?

(:

ShermantheTank

Smash Journeyman
You guys have no idea how much work I had to do to get a ride to Kahoka. Everyone from Nebraska ****ing bailed except GG222, though he's getting screwed over :/ I will be attending still, horray, everyones getting ***** in beer pong, and hopefully brawl.

Though I wouldn't have tried as hard now that I know Lain isn't coming.

-Rob, from Dan, through Cox Internet services.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I need a doubles partner. Let me know if you are interested.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I know who nate is lol.

I'll think about it.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Recap:

#1-I got flowers
#2-I sprained my ankle
#3-Everyone from Nebraska Bailed and I can't afford to go by myself and with GG222.
#4-I was sad
#5-I asked Bpow if I could go with Iowa, I could, but GG222 couldn't come from lack of space.
#6-I can go!
#7-I'm sorry GG222 :/
#8-Bpow and I are now Beer Pong partners
#9-Sorry JoWii, but you already tried to get rid of me earlier anyway, no hard feelings but ride giving trumps internet agreements.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
...That's the point guys. lol

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I'm looking forward to this. Sherlock Doom's Fruit-of-the-Doommobile Express should be in Kahoka around 2AM.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
You guys have no idea how much work I had to do to get a ride to Kahoka. Everyone from Nebraska ****ing bailed except GG222, though he's getting screwed over :/ I will be attending still, horray, everyones getting ***** in beer pong, and hopefully brawl.

Though I wouldn't have tried as hard now that I know Lain isn't coming.

-Rob, from Dan, through Cox Internet services.
Recap:

#1-I got flowers
#2-I sprained my ankle
#3-Everyone from Nebraska Bailed and I can't afford to go by myself and with GG222.
#4-I was sad
#5-I asked Bpow if I could go with Iowa, I could, but GG222 couldn't come from lack of space.
#6-I can go!
#7-I'm sorry GG222 :/
#8-Bpow and I are now Beer Pong partners
#9-Sorry JoWii, but you already tried to get rid of me earlier anyway, no hard feelings but ride giving trumps internet agreements.
I'm mad salty with you Rob, I'm very disappointed:mad::mad:

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Is there going to be a fridge there?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
That doesn't matter. The question you should be asking is who won the featherweight contest: Drunk Zeton or Drunk Future. And there are vids... >_>

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
That doesn't matter. The question you should be asking is who won the featherweight contest: Drunk Zeton or Drunk Future. And there are vids... >_>
lol there's no vids but I believe Zeton won that, I miss it but at some point Zeton tackled Future and to me that a win >.<
By the way heard it from a sober person too lol

Top Bottom