• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl King Dedede VOD Playlists - 109 Videos Total!

Plague von Karma

The Resource Mogul
NNID
chippy2000
3DS FC
1848-2511-8044
Switch FC
SW-0980-5769-9485
I'm producing a video with some friends dedicated to the history of this character, and along the way, I made a bunch of VOD Playlists. These are dedicated to the players CONEY, Atomsk and Vex Kasrani. Some of these VODs are extremely old, and from the days where there weren't standardized tournament VOD titles. We're talking like, 2008 early meta stuff with crude titles and 480p quality. You can see how Dedede was optimized over time, it's all super intriguing.

So, here are the 3 playlists. If anyone wants to get into the Brawl meta with Dedede, these may actually be a good place to start. Watch the ol' legends!
Unfortunately, there aren't actually that many Vex VODs out there. For Atomsk, I noticed some old AiB WiFi Ladder VODs with a player called Dark Falco. I wonder how he's doing these days, would love to hear the stories. CONEY had long and far the most VODs, and iirc he was pretty much a legend in the community.

Feel free to submit any lost VODs here, I'd love to check em out.

Top Bottom