• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BRAWL it Out!!

theDuL0R

Smash Journeyman
1: Dabuz ($84.00) :olimar:
2: Vinnie ($42.00) :popo::gw:
3: Will ($14.00) :dk2:
4: Mintyflesh :marth:
5: Kirinblaze :mario2::link2::marth::pit::snake::falco:
5: Raptor :yoshi2:
7: PD :marth:
7: Sama :luigi2:
9: Dul0r :lucario:
9: x-0 :snake::falco:
9: Bluez :pikachu2:
9: Yoyo :pikachu2:
13: SOS :link2:
13: Hojo :dk2::olimar:

[collapse=Singles Bracket]
[/collapse]

Doubles

1: Zori & Penta (Dabuz :olimar: & Vinnie :gw:) ($49.00)
2: Will :dk2: & Kirin :mario2::snake::link2::marth: ($21.00)
3: Minty :marth:& Viva :gw:
4: Independant black girl Laqueesha and her moustached friend Sama (Raptor :yoshi2: & Sama :luigi2:)
5: Bucket my balls (Niga J :lucario: & x-0 :gw:)
5: Donkey Punching Their Blue Balls (DuL0R:lucario: & Hojo :dk2:)
7: Let me tell you about Warwick (PD :wario::dedede: & Bluez :pikachu2:)

[collapse=Doubles Bracket]
[/collapse]

theDuL0R

Smash Journeyman
Thank you to everyone in attendance! It was alot of fun. Maybe I can squeeze one in sometime in December. Congrats to all the winners today. And good games to Raptor, Sama, Will, Kirin, and PD!!

:phone:

Luigisama

Smash Champion
1: Dabuz lol no Metroid other M. I'll try to get it back at poly.
2: Vinnie ggs in both doubles and singles. Ics grabs 2 gud, but no match for shoruyken
3: Will ggs in doubles. I hope you master marth and you were doing so well against dabuz with marth. Keep it up. :3
4: Mintyflesh lol ggs. Behold the Luigi misfire and it's brokeness. That trip to the mall was too funny.
5: Kirinblaze ggs man thanks for the mario tips. :mario2: swag
5: Raptor ggs. Cmon man you have to get past 5th and surpass my 1st place spot in a tourney with a bunch of kids.
7: PD it was cool hanging out with you.
9: Dul0r ggs man I can really see you're improving.
9: x-0 ggs in doubles
9: Bluez ggs sucks you kind of have to start back at square 1 with pika. I think if you practice a bit more with pika against other players you'll have him down.
9: Yoyo ggs man. I hope my tips helped.
13: Hojo ggs in doubles. Too bad me and raptor pulled out plan B. lol
Viva lol you make every tourney fun. Cmon man up and enter singles. Just use ganon. :3

theDuL0R

Smash Journeyman
Glad everyone had a great time. Thank you again to everyone in attendance!! I'll try and have another one as soon as possible. This time I think there won't be an MK Ban since we are getting closer and close to APEX. let's see if there is a day free in December or January (right before APEX)

Top Bottom