• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl is robo-racist

ONAGA

Smash Apprentice
So i was just thinking... and R.O.B. doesn't have a map of his own. i was a little disappointed. unless I'm wrong then sorry lol:mad:

ONAGA

Smash Apprentice
i was playing my pit friend on sky world and was like f this lets go to robs map... wait... what is my map? BS. anyone going to Springfield this sat btw?

Silhouette

Smash Lord
i was playing my pit friend on sky world and was like f this lets go to robs map... wait... what is my map? BS. anyone going to Springfield this sat btw?
Most likeley, thats sort of my home town. *Looks at sig if it posted*

Tho im at college right now with no car, so we can just hope my parents will come get me.

also Mr.E will be there, and OS but he doesn't play ROB anymore.

ONAGA

Smash Apprentice
i can pick you up most likely if u cant get there. ill be coming up with smash ybm tyr and infern. probably 2 cars. should be room. let me know. im in Springdale ohio by tri county mall but live in clifton.

ONAGA

Smash Apprentice
ahh i didnt think about that lol. well good luck getting down.

Silhouette

Smash Lord
My wallpaper is There Will Be Brawl Luigi.

Its looking pretty solid that I'll be there Pick Random, my rides confirmed and lots of interest from some OUGA here.

Will you be up friday? and I take it since your with the God Kais that your staying sat.

TheMike

Smash Lord
Delfino is ROB's stage when Mario Bros. isn't available iirc
Don't ask me why.

nuke288

Smash Rookie
Make a stage and call it Rob's stage or something. Might help you cope.

Just remember... stages are irrelevant to rob he can fly. Watching other characters desperately try to stop you from coming back on stage, but fail cause they can't jump high enough or miss is just great!!

Top Bottom