• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Hacking

CesarisGreat

Smash Rookie
Can anyone help me on hacking the "press start screen" when all the letters for super smash Bros. Brawl appear, I'm trying to replace and edit the one from the Japanese version to the English version

CesarisGreat

Smash Rookie
Do you need the English version?
It would be of preference, I'm just wondering if I can transfer the "press start" screen to the English one so I can tweak the Japanese letters to English writing and keep the style of the japanese one if that makes any sense.

CesarisGreat

Smash Rookie
Do you not like the Japanese version? That’s a pretty big workload for such a minor thing.
I want to edit the English version, might be a workload but I just want to make my own brawl hack not that it hasn't been done before I'm just wondering how to do it.

Top Bottom