• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl+ Faq

kupo15

Smash Hero
Pretty nice! One thing though, the Code agenda has everything including finished codes and s more up to date than the Competitive hacks one. The competitive hacks are more for general discussion I guess.

Too bad this can't be stickied. I hope we don't lose this >_<

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

Mith_

Smash Champion
I enjoy Brawl+. This whole Melee 2.0 thing was kinda bleh. B+ takes away some of the crappy stuff and adds more options which is why I love it. Keep up the great work putting this together guys.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow, I haven't been around SB very much in a while, and Brawl+ has come a long way... I gotta get all the new codes together and see what this has turned in to O.o

RoxburyGuy58

Smash Journeyman
This is excellent. We need more people to experience Brawl+ to see what they're missing. Nice job :).

EDIT: Brawl+ is orgasmically good. It's the way Brawl should've been made.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♥ Hmmmm... I like it. ^__^

★But what I don't like is hacking, even if it is for a "better" game. ;)

Osi

Smash Ace
I see it as just codes like back in the SNES days. These codes are nothing different than action replay and game genie. The only difference is it's fan made, so it's not fair to slap the ugly label of hacks on it IMO.

D

Deleted member

hack doe have a bad name yeah but it only means altering system data

~Peachy~

♥You may see it that way, but not every sees it the way you two do.

★Anyone who plays video games, or even uses a computer knows what hacks are. As stated before, it is manipulating a system/game.

♡Many people unlike yourselves prefer to play the original game. They like to play the way a game the way it was originally intended to play. I am one of those people. And whether you deny it or not, what you are doing is hacking the game. ;)

zxeon

Smash Lord
♥You may see it that way, but not every sees it the way you two do.

★Anyone who plays video games, or even uses a computer knows what hacks are. As stated before, it is manipulating a system/game.

♡Many people unlike yourselves prefer to play the original game. They like to play the way a game the way it was originally intended to play. I am one of those people. And whether you deny it or not, what you are doing is hacking the game. ;)
You say it like it's hurting someone. Hacking isn't bad what some people do while hacking is.

~Peachy~

You say it like it's hurting someone. Hacking isn't bad what some people do while hacking is.
♥Some other people might say like it's some Euphoric beverage... and?;)

★ You just stated your opinion on the second sentence so that one is even worth mentioning an argument for. ^__^

♡As Mr. Osi said before, it's just two different opinions on the matter. ;)

zxeon

Smash Lord
♥Some other people might say like it's some Euphoric beverage... and?;)

★ You just stated your opinion on the second sentence so that one is even worth mentioning an argument. ^__^
That's not my opinion. If you own your Wii you can do whatever you want to it. Nintendo can't tell you what to do and what not to do unless you let them. You have every right to hack your own Wii, but you aren't allowed to mess with other people's things without thier permission.

That's the kind of hacking you're thinking about the intrusive malicious kind and this is nothing like that. This is closer to customization.

~Peachy~

That's not my opinion if you own your Wii you can do whatever you want to it. Nintendo can't tell you what to do and what not to do unless you let them. You have every right to hack your own Wii, but you aren't allowed to mess with other people's things without thier permission.
♥Actually, calling something "bad" or "good" is opinion. ^__^

★And on the rest of your argument....never mind. The rest of your argument is irrelevant. ;)

♡As you can see, it doesn't matter what you say Nintendo can or cannot do. People can jump off buildings if they want to. The police won't chase after them unless they do it in front of their face. Does that mean people jump off buildings left and right? I don't think so! ^__^

GPDP

Smash Ace
Hey, if I put enough smilies and hearts and stars around my posts and color it in pretty colors, it might give the impression that I'm not viciously attacking something that will never affect me personally!

zxeon

Smash Lord
♥Actually, calling something "bad" or "good" is opinion. ^__^

★And on the rest of your argument....never mind. The rest of your argument is irrelevant. ;)

♡As you can see, it doesn't matter what you say Nintendo can or cannot do. People can jump off buildings if they want to. The police won't chase after them unless they do it in front of their face. Does that mean people jump off buildings left and right? I don't think so! ^__^
But those things you said are crimes. Using homebrew on your Wii is no crime. Nintendo isn't the law as much as they would like to be.

Osi

Smash Ace
This has gone off topic, and is showing a bad light on the community rather than supporting it. Peachy is perfectly entitled to a opinion, so we should leave it as that. There will be many more coming in here with negative comments on brawl+, and it can't turn into flaming each time they do or it will eat the thread.

I would like to see some links to combo videos and matches added in to the OP if possible. It may help to show visual examples of what brawl+ is.

~Peachy~

Hey, if I put enough smilies and hearts and stars around my posts and color it in pretty colors, it might give the impression that I'm not viciously attacking something that will never affect me personally!
♥Yeah...no. ;)

♡No one's attacking anyone, so I'd appreciate it if you stop posting here.

But those things you said are crimes. Using homebrew on your Wii is no crime. Nintendo isn't the law as much as they would like to be.
★First of all, that's one "crime." And secondly, jumping off a building is actually not a crime in the majority of the U.S. So don't even bring that up. And then again, even if it's not a crime, you don't see people doing it every second of the day do you? No. Nintendo has advised not to hack games. The may not be dead set on rules, but that doesn't mean you should have the freedom to do anything you want with it and consider it "good".

♡Oh, and thank you for Mr. Osi! ^__^

★It's very sad that in today's world, one can't voice her opinion without being debated with. :dizzy:

zxeon

Smash Lord
♥Yeah...no. ;)

♡No one's attacking anyone, so I'd appreciate it if you stop posting here.

★First of all, that's one "crime." And secondly, jumping off a building is actually not a crime in the majority of the U.S. So don't even bring that up. And then again, even if it's not a crime, you don't see people doing it every second of the day do you? No. Nintendo has advised not to hack games. The may not be dead set on rules, but that doesn't mean you should have the freedom to do anything you want with it and consider it "good".

♡Oh, and thank you for Mr. Osi! ^__^

★It's very sad that in today's world, one can't voice her opinion without being flamed. :dizzy:
I realise now that trying to explain this to you is pointless. Don't worry Nintendo will take good care of you because they are focused on helping you and keeping you happy first and making money is only second on thier priority list.

You have some growing up to do come argue with me once you can see more clearly.

~Peachy~

I realise now that trying to explain this to you is pointless. Don't worry Nintendo will take good care of you because they are focused on helping you and keeping you happy first and making money is only second on thier priority list.

You have some growing up to do come argue with me once you can see more clearly.
♡Oh, we're talking about explaining things to me? Good. Because that ship has sailed a long time ago for you honey. ;)

★We're not talking about Nintendo being all-loving to their customers, we're talking about hacking and the morality of it.

♥And lastly, don't you even talk about arguing. I'm a debater. Do you know what a debater is? If you can't, look it up.

Shell

Flute-Fox Only
I'm glad you're a debater. However, this thread is not a place to debate anything.

Please, be the bigger woman and resist the flame bait around you. Let's stay on topic. Which brings us to...

~Peachy~, do you have any questions about Brawl+ you would like answered?

~Peachy~

I'm glad you're a debater. However, this thread is not a place to debate anything.

Please, be the bigger woman and resist the flame bait around you. Let's stay on topic. Which brings us to...

~Peachy~, do you have any questions about Brawl+ you would like answered?

♡Hmmmmmm... did you just call Mr. Zxeon a woman? Or did you just call me fat?:dizzy:

★I hope you realize that that mess wasn't my fault. ;)

♥As for questions, I don't think anything needs to be said.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
You guys are probably going to want to get this back on topic, before one of the super scary GBD mods come to take your firstborn.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
GBD = General Brawl Discussion

And if I knew more about the topic I'd join in on the debate =D
But I know nothing....

~Peachy~

I usually stop reading Peachy's posts after:

Seriously...c'mon...seriously...

♥That's big talk for someone with such a low rep. ;)

♥Anyway, I think what's done is done. Anyone wanting to say something, say it through pm. This topic can now go back to it's normal programming.

*poof*

Roxas215

Smash Lord
From the vids i've seen brawl+ looks great. However none of my friends will even give it a chance since were all practicing for cot4 in feb. If anyone wants to play brawl+ online msg me

Biinii

Smash Apprentice
Nice topic but, I still don't gree with Auto L-Cancel. It should be manual L-Cancel.

Top Bottom