• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Song Maker v1.0 [WinXP/Vista only]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
So, all I have to do is take a desired loop point, find the closest multiple of 14336 (greater than the desired point), take the difference and add that much silence to the beginning of the file?

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
I don't get how that works... What multiple of 14336 do you find? What does it correlate to, the number of seconds? Sorry if I'm asking a redundant question. For example, if you wanted to start looping from 1:00 into song till the end of the song would you just do 60 x 14336 = 860160 and use length.txt for the ending number?

tsunami70875

Smash Journeyman
I don't get how that works... What multiple of 14336 do you find? What does it correlate to, the number of seconds? Sorry if I'm asking a redundant question. For example, if you wanted to start looping from 1:00 into song till the end of the song would you just do 60 x 14336 = 860160 and use length.txt for the ending number?
it relates to the number of "samples"

Flareneos

Smash Rookie
I pressed mono in the part where you are working with custom song maker, does the song have to be mono? must I change it?

Oh and it won't let me export the song, can someone tell me why and help me solve this?

Dantarion

Smash Champion
Okay, so, I got annoyed and started over.

So, of course, that means I'm done :p

I got annoyed with how quickly I had thrown everything together, and decided to rewrite it to clean it up.
(This is my 2nd time trying out C#)

I am fairly proud of how it turned out, the GUI makes a lot more sense.
After I fix the looping bug, Its gonna be released!

EDIT: My current code takes the ID3 tags from the MP3 and uses it to name the brstm file. Unfortunetly, ID3 tags can hold things that don't go into filenames :(

linkelfice510

Smash Rookie
No offense to Dantarion, but I prefer the old one Bio...and so do a lot of people I've talked to. And this was one of the files that did not get backed up during my reformat, so I don't have this anymore...if you could put this back up, it would make things much easier for me at least.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I know im late i just want to say how awesome this program is. Being able to go right from mp3 to brstm is too good! I was still doing it the old fashion way!

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
No offense to Dantarion, but I prefer the old one Bio...and so do a lot of people I've talked to. And this was one of the files that did not get backed up during my reformat, so I don't have this anymore...if you could put this back up, it would make things much easier for me at least.
Yeah could you put a link to this back up? I much prefer this over the GUI.
I'm not sure if he will put the link back up, but if you guys are still looking for this I uploaded it myself so you guys can have it.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DRODSOFR

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Wow, thanks for bumping this and providing a link to the program Firus! GUI doesn't work for me for some reason. X.X

<333 much love. Even more if I ends up working for me. xD

Xx HanZo xX

Smash Apprentice
umm...do you think u can make this into a gct file for me plz? cuz i dun have code manger..or have the knowledge to use it....it wud mean alot if u can =D

TheBadguy187

Smash Rookie
i ran into a problem i got the music working and everything but like 20-30seconds into the song it sketches out and make a really high pitch sound, has anyone experienced this at all and knows how too fix this? thanks

TheBadguy187

Smash Rookie
i deleted all the custom songs and now i got another problem......the game keeps freezing. Can someone PM me and help me fix this?? Could it be the skins i am using?

OpFor

Smash Rookie
my brstm is corrupted cuz on song keeps playing that i don't want is their a way to refuse it or what

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
my brstm is corrupted cuz on song keeps playing that i don't want is their a way to refuse it or what
Defrag your SD card.

Bionic, you should do something with this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom