• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

soneek

Smash Ace
I wonder if this guy uploading Sonic Adventure 2 songs doesn't realize that everything has been done already...

:phone:

soneek

Smash Ace
He just registered today, so he probably just started uploading stuff he already had before checking out the site.

I'm gonna have to do a rip of SC4 to get the rest of these Story Mode themes plus the jingles. They were missing from the one I saw on FFShrine.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Look at the name of the uploader... And at his avatar in Smash Boards... :awesome:
That's kind of my point....
Why was THAT accepted, but the OTHER thing NOT? I love how you completely ignored that part. IMO, that looks like you're being rather rude. As in "I made it, so I can approve it", but no one else is allowed to make an E to S, and is told to "make it loop", yet you can get away with it? I don't need to go into stereotype mode, and accuse you of being a typical snobbish stuck up French snob, do I?

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I didn't know you saw my comment that way O_O
If I was offensive, I'm sorry about it. I did not meant any harm.

The thing is, the Brodyquest BRSTM's loop-point was INTENTIONALLY made that way because I thought the song flowed well like this (too bad the pages for the E to S BRSTMs can't play the song again once you've reached the end.
FIX THIS PLEASE, MOOSEHUNTER !
).

Now I don't know who rejected the Terminator 2 BRSTM (I think it was Seg, but I'm not sure about it. All I know is that it wasn't I who rejected it), but I'm sure there was a good reason behind it (Unnecessary amount of silence at the beginning / end of the song ? Eventual possibility of a custom-loop that was ignored by the maker of the BRSTM ? Only the person who rejected that BRSTM can answer that).

About the stereotypes, I've barely heard of the one you've mentionned before. I've often heard those about us being mustached stinky drunken cowards with a baguette under the arm while wearing a french hat and holding a glass of wine in the hand.

moosehunter

Smash Ace
I didn't know you saw my comment that way O_O
If I was offensive, I'm sorry about it. I did not meant any harm.

The thing is, the Brodyquest BRSTM's loop-point was INTENTIONALLY made that way because I thought the song flowed well like this (too bad the pages for the E to S BRSTMs can't play the song again once you've reached the end.
FIX THIS PLEASE, MOOSEHUNTER !
).

Now I don't know who rejected the Terminator 2 BRSTM (I think it was Seg, but I'm not sure about it. All I know is that it wasn't I who rejected it), but I'm sure there was a good reason behind it (Unnecessary amount of silence at the beginning / end of the song ? Eventual possibility of a custom-loop that was ignored by the maker of the BRSTM ? Only the person who rejected that BRSTM can answer that).

About the stereotypes, I've barely heard of the one you've mentionned before. I've often heard those about us being mustached stinky drunken cowards with a baguette under the arm while wearing a french hat and holding a glass of wine in the hand.
That one should be normal. E to S was supposed to be for songs that don't normally loop, but just had loop points throw on at the beginning and end.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Alright.
I finished looping the Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 themes that were released.
Should I make a new game or rename the Marvel vs. Capcom 3 section?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
There are 2 games called "Marvel vs Capcom 3".
There's "Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3", and "Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds".
The former hasn't been released yet, and the latter has.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
There are 2 games called "Marvel vs Capcom 3".
There's "Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3", and "Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds".
The former hasn't been released yet, and the latter has.
Yea, and I wanna know if I should rename the game since it'll have a bunch of music from the original game in this version.

soneek

Smash Ace
Yea, and I wanna know if I should rename the game since it'll have a bunch of music from the original game in this version.
I'm thinking upload it as Ultimate MVC3 and place the newer songs in there, if the ones included from the original game were unaltered.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
It should be simple.
If the songs are from Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, put them in that.
If they're from Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds, put them in that.

There is no such game as simply "Marvel vs Capcom".

Also, remember, Ultimate MvC3, is an unreleased game, which doesn't come out until November.
The MvC3: FotW game was released in February 2011, IIRC.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Also, remember, Ultimate MvC3, is an unreleased game, which doesn't come out until November.
I know.
They released most of the new character themes for UMvC3.

moosehunter, just a reminder. I claim Generations HD.
EDIT: Dammit, the themes are already up. :mad:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Weird question, but why does everyone have to put the ?autoplay whenever they post the song? Like we're too lazy to press play ourselves? I FEEL INSULTED :( <___<

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I don't see what's so offensive about it... Actually it's helpful because once you're on the song's link, you can do other things while the BRSTM is loading (like watching pr0n on the PC preparing a glass of water, finishing what you were doing before pressing the link to the BRSTM...) :awesome:

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I put up a bunch of non-looping jingles from Sonic Adventure that were missing on the site.

moosehunter

Smash Ace
The stuff I put up today might be it for a while. I have two exams coming up this week. :glare:
What are you doing to these KH2 tracks? A few of them sound bad. The first pending one, Dance to the Death, sounds completely different from the one in the OST, and not in a good way.

soneek

Smash Ace
I bet he's amplifying them to about 10 dB above the maximum, and then saving them as a 8000 Hz 4-bit WAV
And they magically came out as 44.1khz 16-bit brstms...

As for what I did, I excited each song individually with audition to sound more like a rip, and not so weak ingame. For some reason, Cloudchasers, Asteroid Attack, Floating in Bliss, and the Dearly Beloved songs weren't as encrypted as everything else and they were easy to hex from the actual game disc. I left those exactly as they were, and used them as a reference.

I took the other songs and did ingame testing to see how they sounded, and did noise and hiss removal where needed, while keeping as much of the notes/instruments from the original song as possible. I took my time with these, and that's the main reason that I was MIA with Kingdom Hearts until this weekend.

Edit: I already have loop points, so I can put up the OST version unedited with just the necessary volume increases with little to no hassle, if that's more preferable. I would just continues those edits with a few of my friends as a private project.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
You're not assett1, are you, from FFShrine? XD

Also, moose? I know it's incredibly early days, but er, see this game here?
http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/game/768

When we get some decent music, (or any music at all), that doesn't have sound effects, such as maybe an official OST or a rip, would this be a good enough logo?

Also, for the rather low quality Kid Icarus: Uprising BRSTM we have, does anyone know where to get the final Kid Icarus: Uprising logo?
If you have a European 3DS, or at least are able to view the Kid Icarus Uprising trailer from the Nintendo Conference, you'll see the final game's logo.

Also, how about a logo for this? http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/game/766

The only image I could find of the game's actual logo on a plain background (in this case, transparent), is this, but I believe it's too small, isn't it?

soneek

Smash Ace
Haha the dude that's remastering everything? Nah but I guess I did kinda sound like him for a sec.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
According to him, after he's finished with Mario Kart Super Circuit, he says he'll be doing (in this order):
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

After this, he'll do another one that I've requested. I've requested a few soundtracks, but he doesn't mind. I'm not sure which ones he'll be able to do, but here's a list of soundtracks that I've sent him, via mediafire, and therefore, a list of possible remasters you can expect (all of which are game rips, and NOT OSTs):
Donkey Kong Country
Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest
Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble
Goldeneye 64
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
Mario Kart 64
Mario Kart DS

I also still have the following soundtracks that I need to upload:
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
New Super Mario Bros
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
Super Smash Bros
Wario Land 4

Also Seg, no, that's the old logo that's been since June 2010. I'm surprised you didn't realise that.
I mean the NEW log. I hardly think a logo that's been since June 2010 is 'new' XD.
The final logo shows the words "Kid Icarus" in Gold, and has what appears to be a shadow of Pit (or some angel, or maybe just wings) behind the logo:
It's low quality, but you can just about make it out here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EdyJRzH9r4&feature=player_detailpage#t=410s

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
That's easy to find, but finding the logo that was used for the Nintendo Conference trailers on the eShop in Europe that was added only 3 days ago is apparently too hard.

Top Bottom