• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

CyberGlitch

Smash Journeyman
Aha! Yeah, I missed that. Your post said "Mario RPG" so my mind didn't register it and I skipped over it for now. Once I get that don't then I'll be done with the R-Z section.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
you need to re-format it. Dunno how to do this.

and you still haven't added in the Jigglypuff's Song that TGYMK made for me. :(

RoyMaster4

Smash Apprentice
Someone needs to go through and correct the whole first page. Many of the things I wanted to download ended up being the mp3, not the brstm.

Wander

Smash Journeyman
Someone needs to go through and correct the whole first page. Many of the things I wanted to download ended up being the mp3, not the brstm.
If it's any SMRPG songs, then I'm just waiting on Cyber to fix the links. For other songs, it means the creator uploaded the wrong file and posted the wrong link - you would need to contact that person to get the correct file from them, or let Cyber know the specific songs that don't link correctly.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
How come Jigglypuff's Song that TGYMK made for me STILL isn't up there? Sorry if I sound pushy, it's just that I Request it like 2 months ago.

CyberGlitch

Smash Journeyman
Oh yes, I did add it, but you or I put in the wrong download link. (See Pokemon in the anime section). I also don't have credit to the right person, which I could have sword I changed, but back then I was having problems just saving edits, maybe something happened. I'll look back and find your submission made by your friend and add it instead when I have time.

As for any other songs that have bad links, PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHICH ONES! Yeah, I could sift through the hundreds of songs and check each one again to make sure the links are still good, but this is a lot of work. If you find a song with a poor link and just share it with me on this thread it saves me a lot of time.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
I still don't see it...there is no "anime" section...it's not in P or N....and TGYMK didn't request it. I Think it was just me....and yes I put the right download link in.

CyberGlitch

Smash Journeyman
Use control F if you're having trouble finding the Anime section, it's below Z of the Videogame section (just keep scrolling down). While the Videogame Music section is predominant, there are also Movie, TV (not anime), Anime, and Other (licensed music and misc) music sections. Also at the end are the custom Victory Themes.

CyberGlitch

Smash Journeyman
Alright! Issue resolved. Thanks for pointing that out.

And Wander, I fixed the inconsistencies with The Legend of Zelda music listings. I am putting the "The" before the Zelda, since that is the game's full name. That's what appears on the front the game cases. As you know, articles at the beginning of titles don't count when figuring out alphabetical order.

An exception you might notice is Zelda II, which officially has no "The Legend of" before it, which is why it's listed in the Z section instead of the L section.

RoyMaster4

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm, after looking through a ton of music, I realized... no one made a Halo theme yet! I know it's an overrated game (From at least my viewpoint), but the main theme from it is actually a pretty good song.

Wander

Smash Journeyman
wait r u gonna put this music in brawl?
...I guess you don't know how music replacement works. You download the song you want, label it a certain way, and put it in a certain folder on your SD card. The song then replaces one that's already in the game, and will work on stages, menus, and the My Music screen.

BBQTV

Smash Master
...I guess you don't know how music replacement works. You download the song you want, label it a certain way, and put it in a certain folder on your SD card. The song then replaces one that's already in the game, and will work on stages, menus, and the My Music screen.
oh sweet thats balling so all u need to do is put the music in your sd card

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
well....you can use the way to load up brawl+ without the homebrew channel......

and there is a guide for a way on the computer....

BBQTV

Smash Master
i just wanna try doing this by putting as little hacks as possible because i dont know many people who can do that

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
Well, you technically don't need it now that there's a way to load up brawl+ without the homebrew channel....

but I'm not getting into that. Use the search engine here on the forums. >.>

BBQTV

Smash Master
i just wanna know im not gonna do it today but when i wii it'll be good to have this information

Eternal Smasher

Smash Ace

Teh Future

Smash Master
This is the most epic thing ever... I have a couple questions though.

Download the brstm file and rename it according to the following list to choose which song in Brawl to replace. For example, to replace "Mushroomy Kingdom 1-1" you would name your file "A01.brstm"

Code:
Tracklist:
BATTLEFIELD
X04 - Battlefield
T02 - Menu (Super Smash Bros. Melee)
X25 - Battlefield Ver. 2
W21 - Battlefield (Melee)
W23 - Multi-Man Melee 1 (Melee)
Is it ok if I used UTD Zac's music editor to put custom music on so the battlefield song is actually "bramble blast" or should I switch it back to the original song list?

If you are running the latest nightly build of Brawl+ you're now good to go! Otherwise you might have to add the File Replacement code manually. See SMK's topic (linked in the Links section) for more info.
I don't know what this is... If I can run codes through code manager and textures will I be good to go?

GenoGar

Smash Apprentice
Touhou Touhou Sweets! ~The Cruel Sisters and the Suffering Maid~ (w/ Vocals) By GenoGar - DEMO
Touhou Touhou Sweets! ~The Cruel Sisters and the Suffering Maid~ (Instrumental) By GenoGar
Touhou 7 Necrofantasia [=NeutraL= Arrangement] By GenoGar - DEMO
Scarlet Weather Rhapsody Iku Nagae's Theme - Crimson in the Black Sea ~ Legendary Fish (Remix) By GenoGar

Meh, getting more lazy with these... quantity wise... the quality is still there :laugh:.

Touhou Sweets! is generally... a very dirty song if you know the lyrics. If you'd rather not hear the voices, an instrumental version has been provided. The instrumental version is quite awesome but lacks the power from the vocals. There's no demo for the instrumental...

=NeutraL= seriously owns. Just listen to Necrofantasia. Of course, it's looped perfectly. Out of the million Necrofantasia remixes, this is probably one of the best.

Iku's remix is so dance worthy that it's not even on youtube.

I think I'll work on some Dark PHOENiX arrangements... when I feel like it...

Nintendo Maniac 64

Smash Apprentice
Hey CyberGlitch, why is my "Rick Astley ★ Never Gonna Give You Up" not in the right place alphabetically? It's above Michael Jackson...

And LESS TALK MORE WORK, my pokemon songs and fate/stay night demo things still aren't there IMMA SLAVE DRIVE YA (j/k XD I know you'll get there eventually)

CyberGlitch

Smash Journeyman
i just wanna know im not gonna do it today but when i wii it'll be good to have this information
Here at Smashboards we can't be very open as how to install Homebrew channel, use another resource like Google if you want to figure that out.

The Homebrew channel allows you to run programs not approved by Nintendo on your Wii, one of them is called GeckoOS and it essentially is the same thing as having a Gameshark or Action Replay. As long as you have an SD card you can run codes to modify the games in funny ways (3x size battles, lol) or beneficial ways (no tripping). The entire project of Brawl+ uses solely codes and GeckoOS to improve Brawl. It also happens to have the "file replacement" code that is necessary to run custom music and use custom textures for the game (to make your players and stages look different). You can also put on the file replacement code without Brawl+.

I hope explains what you need and exactly why you'll need it.

Top Bottom