• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Content in 2018?

InactiveEquinox

Smash Rookie
Heyo Smashboards. Brawl still has a competitive community. We are pretty active and to be honest, the least toxic community. We all love our game even though you don't. I've been trying to make better Brawl content recently and I've just now got the formula down. I'll be doing a special video revolving around the Brawl Competitive scene soon. It will take a lot of editing and effort to make, but I will accept nothing short of perfect. I have passion for this game and the people that play it. I hope some who see this love Brawl casually and want to learn more about the Competitive scene. Check out my YouTube channel as it will be almost ENTIRELY Brawl content uploaded in the next month or so. Brawl is a wonderful game hidden within a cloak of hate. Enjoying takes time, but if you try, you will enjoy it.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmAP_DW7jwR3nSKFFMgokVA

Top Bottom