• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Brawl Brawl OMGAH, Brawl

C Dawg009

Smash Cadet
I'll wait till midnight of March 9th. Then I will take a shower and get ready for bed. Then I will wake up, get ready, and drive to... church. After church I will pick up mah copy and go home and play it. :D

alexbarker116

Smash Cadet
10:00 A.M. March 8, 2008 i get to the mall store just opened i go inside and start a line
12:00 P.M. March 8, 2008 i take a pee break and grab food reclaim my space in line
02:00 P.M.March 8, 2008 i am getting tense i start to bob up and down in antisipation
04:00 P.M. March 8, 2008 start counting down the minutes hopeing to annoy them so much i can buy it
06:00 P.M. March 8, 2008 call frind to get food for me still first in line
09:00 P.M. March 8, 2008 store closes i continue to bob up and down outside of store
11:59 P.M. March 8, 2008start scratching at door so i can get game in 60 secs
12:15 P.M. March 9, 2008 i play brawl for first time
06:00 A.M. March 10, 2008 sleep for 2 hours then continue playing

iPsy

Smash Cadet
I'll get it after my soccer game and go home. When I turn on my Wii, it'll get the 3 red rings of death... :urg:

AznHalfCaucasian

Smash Journeyman
Wait.....Then walk in....Pay full-price of game.......Say Thank you good sir.......then walk out......get in my car.....go to my house......CRY IN JOY FOR I HAVE MY BRAWL.....play Brawl non-stop.....then repeat for more smash....until I get bored.....NOT!!!!!

maxieman

Smash Ace
I'd be like "Oh kewl brawl... this'll be fun." and when I walk out of the store I'll squeal like a little girl

Darkraid

Smash Champion
I'll Donkey Punch, Falcon Punch the people at the shop, hand slap the counter, chain grab the copy and spin dash my way home.

Pi

Smash Hero
Lol donkey punch...has more meanings than DK ever intended it too.

I will be at my gamestop probably 1 hour earlier, to see what's going on with the whole tourny thing. As soon as I get brawl, unless I've decided to stay for the tourny, I, hell, I might run home! Would prolly take a good 30 minutes to an hour actually running, but I think I'll be so excited of having the game that it'll go by fast! My friend will prolly come over and we'll run through the SSE. I'm gonna try to convince my mom that I need to take Monday off of school to play brawl, hopefully my friend can do the same.

Kowz

Smash Journeyman
I will, act normally will watching other people in the tournament I can't enter for I am 12, then stand in line for 8 hours. When I get brawl I will say....Thank you....then.....SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then I sprint home, and play brawl! YAY!!!!!!! BRAWL!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom