• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Balanced - HELP ME

TheBlackKnight21

Smash Rookie
Can someone please tell me how to get Brawl Balanced on Dolphin? I downloaded the files on my "SD card" and followed their intructions, but it didn't work :(

PLEASE HELP ME

TheBlackKnight21

Smash Rookie
Ok. New Update. I got it to work on dolphin but after I played it for a while (even though it shows the codes loading on GeckoOS), I no longer see the Yin-Yang brawl balanced logo at the title screen. Help me please.

To answer your question:
I don't have a WBFS of Super Smash Bros Brawl on my dolphin, I have an ISO. And yes I meant that Brawl Balanced.

NotWorkingLol

Smash Rookie
Sorry for late reply. I don't use this site often due to no one answering my questions.

You don't use an SD card for dolphin. You use files. I don't use Dolphin because it's very slow on my computer, but there are tutorials on how to mod brawl for dolphin.

JadeRock 5599

Smash Cadet
Dolphin uses an SD.raw file in the /Wii folder, use a program to make the file and then another like winimage I think it's called, to inject the balanced brawl files.

Then enable cheats and and insert SD card in the configuration.

JadeRock 5599

Smash Cadet
Dolphin uses an SD.raw file in the /Wii folder, use a program to make the file and then another like winimage I think it's called, to inject the balanced brawl files.

Then enable cheats and and insert SD card in the configuration.

Top Bottom