• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Back Room Interviews

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration
Chibo. He has the biggest stream around Smash with professional quality, hosts tournaments, has a company that sponsors (and pays salary) players, has a website with tons of content, the most popular Youtube Smash channel and is currently on Japan for a trip. This guy has a LOT of really interesting things to say and I simply mentioned a couple of things about him. IMO, he's the best candidate for an interview, since he has so many things to talk about.

Tesh

Smash Hero
AZ

but if it turns out he doesnt have a shot at winning I vote for chibo

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Dang I was on vacation and didn't respond until now. I know I haven't been as involved with Brawl in the last year as I'd like to be but I'd appreciate it if the community I put so much time into would back me up some what and vote for me to see what the future holds with vgbc. Thanks guys :)

I obviously vote for myself.

Btw, I know delux was the head of the smash lab but don't forget that I made 3 of their videos and did the whole metagame minute thing. He's done an amazing amount but Don't forget to give credit where it is due. Shots fired at the guy who's obviously going to win lololol.

Dang I was on vacation and didn't respond until now. I know I haven't been as involved with Brawl in the last year as I'd like to be but I'd appreciate it if the community I put so much time into would back me up some what and vote for me to see what the future holds with vgbc. Thanks guys :)

I obviously vote for myself.

Btw, I know delux was the head of the smash lab but don't forget that I made 3 of their videos and did the whole metagame minute thing. He's done an amazing amount but Don't forget to give credit where it is due. Shots fired at the guy who's obviously going to win lololol.
Basically I just asked the group, "Who could represent this part of Smash the best?". Not saying that you can't represent the Smash Lab, I just think that you can represent VGBC better.

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
Basically I just asked the group, "Who could represent this part of Smash the best?". Not saying that you can't represent the Smash Lab, I just think that you can represent VGBC better.
It's all good lol

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
SWEET! I'm glad none of my votes have been based off of obvious bias!

This ends tonight folks, in roughly 14.5 hours! DeLux might be leading the votes in SWF, but with this much time left, it's still anybody's game! ESPECIALLY considering the BBR Facebook and Twitter!

Top Bottom