• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Back Room Interviews

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Well everyone, we had another close finish!

Bored...3
Nicole...5
Kain...10
Espy...91
Ed...95

Ed wins!

Please submit your questions to Ed. You'll have one week to submit as many questions as you'd like. Please note that submitting questions doesn't guarantee they'll be asked during the actual interview.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
In most cases, people who use Zelda/Shiek tend to use either one, or the other. Very rarely do people switch mid match on a regular basis.

Are there any MUs where you feel it is optimal to actively switch between them during the match? Or is it generally an "in the moment" thing where you switch simply because one character isn't cutting it?

TRA

Smash Journeyman
ED:

**When does a boy become a man?

**Why no pocket MK?

**Tampa or Miami?

**Kill, ****, Marry. Shielda, Peach, ZSS. GO!

Time
Runs
Away

Dcold

Smash Lord
Knowing how small the community of Sheiks are, who do you think has the most promise besides yourself to take her to the next level and advance her to a higher position on the tier list and the results thread?

What attracts you to Zelda/Sheik as a character, and why do you choose to not use other characters?

Exdeath

Smash Master
How do you think that Zelda and Sheik should be balanced for Super Smash Bros. 4?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Some guy that's not Espy.

I want in on this ballot.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Why doesn't Zelda use Faroe's Wind in the escape from Ganon's castle in Ocarina of Time to GTFO of there?

1) Can you give us a detailed, but not a long-winded story of what drives you to play smash at all?
2) What specific things did you do to get better at competitive smash? Did you spend a lot of time thinking about scenarios? Did you simply play and somehow you got better without really thinking about it too much?
3) Explain to me your favorite sort of dish you really like eating.

Nicole

Smash Champion
lol, i'm flattered that i got 5 votes after not being around for months.

glad to see mjg and illmatic got in the backroom! good job guys, i would have voted for you.

sktar will be my last tournament, so you can probably remove me from the bbr after that, although i will miss the pretty purple name. i realize this isnt really the place to post this but i namesearched and stuff and this is what came up. among other things.

although i would do an interview, but i feel it would be pretty boring honestly, haha. i mean, i play peach. come on.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Just to give people a timeframe on when to expect this:

We will be recording next weekend (I am unexpectedly going to Comic Con this weekend), so expect the interview to be up between the 23rd and the 25th.

:phone:

Top Bottom