• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl at Skynet Gaming - Grand Rapids, MI

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
http://www.theweeklydriver.com/files/2009/12/2006crv.jpg

Honda Crv

http://hondacivicfamily.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/2006-Honda-Civic-Lx.jpg

Honda Civic

The CRV that you are thinking of was almost totalled when I hit a deer going to pick up Elliot from the greyhound terminal. While that was getting fixed I was driving the Honda civic. I kinda got used to driving the civiv while my sister started driving the crv after it was fixed so now I'm kinda stuck with the civic.

tl;dr

crv = suv
civic = small car

Kevin, don't matter if im in the front, it's still a small *** car. Thugz would be uncomfortable sitting in that ***** seat.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Yeah.

And I've been in that back seat. Its a ***** to squeeze in. And Ori you aren't exactly fun sized like Thugz. Neither is Ryuts. Lol

Syrensilly

Smash Cadet
"What would you guys be doing for mtg? (I.e. draft, standard, legacy)"

There's supposed to be some warhammer and stuff going on at least part of the day, but there should be table space left if you guys want to bring up cards and play a bit of whatever. As far as I know, there's no cons that weekend, so the cards should be in and looking pretty.

Still looking for word on anyone willing to bring in setups. ;) As it sits right now, I have 2. Would love to have 10 for tourney and maybe 1-2 more for practice and other randomness.

I'm working on finalizing flyers so I can get them to the local colleges next week. I also hope to have the pre-reg page live in the next couple days.

Also, going to get some people working on getting everything unlocked in the Skynet Wii (sorry guys, I figured that was already done last time, so my fail.)

JTsm

Smash Master
Same with Roller about coming to this... A small chance, but it could happen.

rsr2

Smash Lord
Skynet Gaming
4336 Plainfield Avenue NE - Suite K,
Grand Rapids, MI.

That is where it's going to be held at

Also another bump for HYPE! AND AFTER TOURNEY BDUBS AND WEST MICHIGAN GANON BATTLES!

Sarix

Smash Ace
EVERYONE BAN POKEMON STADIUM 2 vs this man or you gon' get f'ed up.
I seriously died from that comment, it was pretty funny. I also use Delfino as a CP I just really need to work on my Sharking and platform game. Eventually though it will be a pick your poison situation...eventually. :smirk:

rsr2

Smash Lord
Hype. Also Roller, i am bringing my friend Jared. I want to see if you can actually beat him with one hand just like in the picture the way it looked like :D

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
West Michigan:

I ser many of you are trying to improve. Id like to help. Id like sit down with you all and do little training sessions. I know a lot about different characters etc and I GUARANTEE if ypu sit down wit me for like 30 mins you'll learn valuable tools.

So...Mike, Tom, Grand Rapids hit me up. I'm giving Tom first dibs though.

If interested inquire here. I really wanna help you guys.

Syrensilly

Smash Cadet
TC, I love the offer of help, but in my case, 30 minutes of play isn't gonna do much. :awesome: There's a reason I run tourneys and not play in them. I seriously can't wait to get you guys back out here. Last time was a lot of fun.
I'm working on the pre-reg form, having a few issues with it, but hoping to have it live tonight if at all possible.

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
West Michigan:

I ser many of you are trying to improve. Id like to help. Id like sit down with you all and do little training sessions. I know a lot about different characters etc and I GUARANTEE if ypu sit down wit me for like 30 mins you'll learn valuable tools.

So...Mike, Tom, Grand Rapids hit me up. I'm giving Tom first dibs though.

If interested inquire here. I really wanna help you guys.
I got them first dibs oh yeah!!!!
And anything will help also Fzk and Tako were giving me advise after our pools game which was really helpful. so im open to any advise/constructive criticism.

Top Bottom