• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl at Skynet Gaming - Grand Rapids, MI

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Lol Ally's back is ****ing huge, he's carrying all of MI this tourney it seems :yeahboi:. If you don't mind a MM, I'd really appreciate it. You're my second favorite player (Scatz the best).

Roller

Smash Legend
If JTsm can drive. Sooooooo, fingers crossed? lol

And yeah, I'm willing to help anybody out that would like advice, same as Tech is.

Unless Ally is willing to sit at a TV and kick my *** for hours...

Then y'all on your own. ;)

But we'll get you that practice this time, Legit.

Julian, you're coming too now? Wtffff I wanted free money at this. ;;

And Scatz is indeed the bee's knees.

fZk

Smash Lord
Not gonna lie, I thought Gifts was gay the first time we met. Though that might have been because Judge was all boy crazy over his nuts that night.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
If JTsm can drive. Sooooooo, fingers crossed? lol

And yeah, I'm willing to help anybody out that would like advice, same as Tech is.

Unless Ally is willing to sit at a TV and kick my *** for hours...

Then y'all on your own. ;)

But we'll get you that practice this time, Legit.

Julian, you're coming too now? Wtffff I wanted free money at this. ;;

And Scatz is indeed the bee's knees.
I dunno, I might have something to do this time.

rsr2

Smash Lord
2 day smashfest incoming : O We are hosting one and this time, we will have everyone win one round in bracket at least. Get ready!

(This is of course if it was run the same as last time and everyone made it out of pools)

JTsm

Smash Master
Yeah I don't think I'll be able to make this one. Too close to exams for me to really go.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
I got stuff to do on friday so we wont come that day but there is a possibility to go to bdubs after the tourny and chill/sleep till sunday if one of you guys are willing to house us.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
I'd be down for something to happen Friday if at all possible :falcon:

I miiiight be able to help house (either in Rockford or GR) but I'd need to pull some strings. Muskegon would probably be easier and more fun, but you'd obviously have to ask them not me.

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
I'd be down for something to happen Friday if at all possible :falcon:

I miiiight be able to help house (either in Rockford or GR) but I'd need to pull some strings. Muskegon would probably be easier and more fun, but you'd obviously have to ask them not me.
Yooooo Friday's my day off :) but i have to probally work sunday

as for housing muskegon doesnt really have anything anymore now that Jawsome moved out of his apartment so if u guys do stay a night lordy would probally still be the best bet

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Yooooo Friday's my day off :) but i have to probally work sunday

as for housing muskegon doesnt really have anything anymore now that Jawsome moved out of his apartment so if u guys do stay a night lordy would probally still be the best bet
I don't care what day it is.

West MI will be getting hammered with me this weekend.

I have spoken.

Top Bottom