• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl at Skynet Gaming - Grand Rapids, MI

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Legit, I don't think we have every played even in friendlies. If i can get to this I would love to play :D

:phone:

rsr2

Smash Lord
I will like one of those Training sessions. I want to beat Captain Rainbows with my random and become the best Random.

Jawsome

Smash Apprentice
West Michigan:

I ser many of you are trying to improve. Id like to help. Id like sit down with you all and do little training sessions. I know a lot about different characters etc and I GUARANTEE if ypu sit down wit me for like 30 mins you'll learn valuable tools.

So...Mike, Tom, Grand Rapids hit me up. I'm giving Tom first dibs though.

If interested inquire here. I really wanna help you guys.
I definitely want in on this!!!

Sarix

Smash Ace
West Michigan:

I ser many of you are trying to improve. Id like to help. Id like sit down with you all and do little training sessions. I know a lot about different characters etc and I GUARANTEE if ypu sit down wit me for like 30 mins you'll learn valuable tools.

So...Mike, Tom, Grand Rapids hit me up. I'm giving Tom first dibs though.

If interested inquire here. I really wanna help you guys.
I call third dibs! I'd love to improve by a PR'd player's advice, and as an artist go ahead and MERCILESSLY critique, I hate when people try to critique nicely.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
My backpack is open like it was at that Tech_Chase Smash Café
oh excuse me, I thought it was more like, my bulldozer is ready to pick up some rocks. I'll know soon though.

Also does the tournament really gotta end that late? feels to me that we can finish it much quicker than that, don't want to waste time honestly

Top Bottom