• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl at Skynet Gaming - Grand Rapids, MI

JTsm

Smash Master
Don't worry Xatic I won't be going either.

College is more important :denzel:

Roller

Smash Legend
Don't think I'm gonna go either. ;;

1) This is the weekend before my finals start.

2) Nobody going who would be considered a win good enough to raise me on the PR. Leaving only the chance for someone to pull an upset.

3) Too much of a hassle to get here. Needing to take a train just to get to my car ride across the state, then doing the same thing going back.

3a) I'd be spending almost as much to get here as first place would get me. What with the train rides from AA to Ferndale and back, in addition to gas for going across state.

I really want to come back to one of these, but it would seem God has conspired against me getting to this one.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
What would you guys be doing for mtg? (I.e. draft, standard, legacy)

Cant waitt for this.

:phone:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
AA Melee is going to East Lansing on the morning of this for SWEET VIII. If you can arrange a ride from there to Grand Rapids, we could give you a ride lol.

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
exactly we got L, Lord****ing Helmet, Super, Jawesome and Legit (all pro names) other than that all that is coming from east MI is Free_Chase, F(ree)F(unds) Ori Bro, and gifts (the guy whose name sounds free)

What's The Point

Smash Master
AA Melee is going to East Lansing on the morning of this for SWEET VIII. If you can arrange a ride from there to Grand Rapids, we could give you a ride lol.
That is actually possible. fZk has a car now so if Roller can convince him to go to Skynet (And maybe Jon and Marco) then he has an EL ride.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Gifts isn't your car a 5 seater? idk why I couldnt get in that then :o
You are correct in the assumption that my car is a 5 seater, however I am now driving a honda civic. It's really tiny and would be a REALLY tight squeeze with 3 in the back.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
i guess, but it was fine with me Tutu, and Roller imo. I'm not trying to pressure you I'm just saying.

Top Bottom