• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl at Hals 2: Revenge of the Brawlin results!

OverLade

Smash Hero
Brawl at Hals 2 Results!

Tournament was free entry

1: Xdeath :metaknight: $25 Play N Trade gift card
2: Ganja :marth:
3: Lies :wario::rob:
4: Fidel Cashflow :diddy:
5: Mic :falcon:
5: Trumptight :fox:
7: oLJo :snake:
7: Mampam :lucario::dedede:
9: H.A.M :metaknight:
9: Santa :diddy::ike:
9: Monk :mario2::snake:
9: NekoCrispy :lucario:
13: Jazz :snake::marth::falco:
13: WakeAnBake :mario2::marth:
13: Tong :gw:
13: Proxy Gator :snake::metaknight:
17: Cjosh :snake:
17: Admiral Funk :samus2:
17: smash your mom :olimar:
17: Smooth Criminal :dedede::metaknight:
17: Matthew :pikachu2:
17: Roxas :marth:
17: Sciddadle :rob:
17: Takao :marth::metaknight:
25: Bear :gw:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/brawlathals2bracket.gif/

Thanks to everyone who came out!

OverLade

Smash Hero
This has the greatest name of all time

:103:
I came up with this name over a year ago when Transformers 2 came out, I'm SOOOO GLAD nobody thought of it before I could use it :awesome:

Me and Xdeath will try to have all the vids up as soon as we can. So many hype sets and uspets.

mlorenzo

Smash Journeyman
After my month of break from brawl i notice that my reaction have improve, but I need to find more creatives way to fight some matchups, and i feel slow when I play. I need to make Falcon faster.

Takao9411

Smash Apprentice
I didn't even play more than one round and I didn't get last? **** yeah.

Really surprised how this went in the end, hahah.

ProXY GatoR

Smash Cadet
I'm still nothing but salt. Dade city will have it's revenge at the Summer Block Party.

Shout out to Lade for being a great host, to Lorenzo for getting Cashflowed, Mampam for being a lucario sand-bagger, Ryder for being late And not making singles, Admiral for being da bess samus teammate when it comes to slaying kirbys, and LJ, for showing me JUST how bad I am at snake dittos haha.

Everyone else, thanks for making this a great night. Before I leave: Old Tampa vs New Tampa hype? Haha.

Edit: OH SHEEE, almost forgot the most important shoutout. To SanTa for having a hypehypeHYPE Ike.

:phone:

Exdeath

Smash Master
Exdeath :metaknight: :gw: :dedede: :rob:

This was a lot of fun and possibly the most stressful tournament that I've ever been to haha.

Mampam

Smash Ace
i was under the impression the entire time, that the tourney meant absolutely nothing, i went from super happy about the best fest all year, to a salt level over 9000

if this is counted, im not entering anymore for the season

Exdeath

Smash Master
why did mampam go lucario

smh
As far as I know, Mampam used Lucario/Marth until he got to me. I lost Game 1 vs. his Snake (I don't remember the stage), won Game 2 vs. his DDD on RC, and beat his Snake on PS1.

Mampam

Smash Ace
why did mampam go lucario

smh
um............ cause i thought it didnt matter? :awesome::awesome::awesome:

there was no indication before hand that this was a serious tourney, but fine, since i didnt know, just exclude me, if you really want it to count

idk if trump knew either, but thats all his decision

Mampam

Smash Ace
i just talked to trump and he apparently didnt kno it was serious either, and wants to be excluded as well

congratulations halberd on making the rules clear to everyone >__>

u didnt go over anything to the crowd before the tourney started, and some matches didnt even begin with the unity ruleset

if ur gonna host a tourney, make sure EVERYONE knows whats going on first <__<

Exdeath

Smash Master
i just talked to trump and he apparently didnt kno it was serious either, and wants to be excluded as well

congratulations halberd on making the rules clear to everyone >__>

u didnt go over anything to the crowd before the tourney started, and some matches didnt even begin with the unity ruleset

if ur gonna host a tourney, make sure EVERYONE knows whats going on first <__<
He posted the rules and repeated the rules at the start of the tournament. There's only so much hand-holding that can be expected of a TO.

OverLade

Smash Hero
edit:
On the verge of dis-including the entire tourney for PR purposes. I'm gonna do some brewin brb.

Mampam

Smash Ace
edit:
On the verge of dis-including the entire tourney for PR purposes. I'm gonna do some brewin brb.
whether he did or not

hes knows though that i didnt know the tourney mattered, and im not the only one who thought that >__>

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Ya this is why you always read OPs and ask ppl. You guys are old enough for that right? :troll:

seriously though this makes me QQ. Florida is the only one i've ever heard of this problem occurring several times. Imo if you enter bracket go hard or go home.(or to a friendlies t.v. :troll:)

Edit: Imo just don't count it and never and i mean NEVER have this problem occur EVER again :glare: :(

Mampam

Smash Ace
Ya this is why you always read OPs and ask ppl. You guys are old enough for that right? :troll:

seriously though this makes me QQ. Florida is the only one i've ever heard of this problem occurring several times. Imo if you enter bracket go hard or go home.(or to a friendlies t.v. :troll:)

Edit: Imo just don't count it and never and i mean NEVER have this problem occur EVER again :glare: :(
real talk is real, i wont lie

well fine, i guess ill just be going mk on rc and brinstar from now on instead of d3 since im apparently putting myself at risk in every tourney >__>

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro

well fine, i guess ill just be going mk on rc and brinstar from now on instead of d3 since im apparently putting myself at risk in every tourney >__>
Not sure if serious...cuz if u are see below.
When you play the same way in tourney at all times...... like me, you avoid any sort of problem like this.

I'm not saying. Just sayin'
That's what i mean. Everytime you play your playing serious and playing to win and learn. You don't have to use mk to be "going hard". Not only that but if were to see mampam choose mk i'd feel so ****ing trolled. Not even lying.

E.g. you vs gallax was going hard you counterpicked and tried your hardest to win. That's going hard.

I'm just saying...none of you are on top yet so why sandbag in bracket? Even when i don't sandbag i have a **** ton of fun. Granted sandbagging and just letting loose for lulz sure is fun also. But i save that for friendlies. We should use any chance in bracket to test ourselves and learn new things.

Just saiyan~

GreenAce

Smash Ace
The moment you stop auto piloting and take in every mistake you've made and realize why it happened is when you can start becoming a better player.

- Adam''GreenWesker''Hunt roliing threw brawl results lol

GreenAce

Smash Ace
Also I think another thing that has kept a lot of players from from becoming top players like seibrik, or esam is the fact that they don't have a deep understanding of their character.

I would go into more detail why but i'm lazy and you guys should obviously know why.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
I have no idea why this tournament would have counted towards PR...I mean...I don't know...it's whatever...

also...next time there is a get together this big...we need to do a Old Tampa vs New Tampa crew battle...like...that needs to be the main priority...just sayin'

DewDaDash

Smash Lord

In other words, your saying ur ddd sucks :awesome:

edit: monk still plays? o_O what happened to u and polmex lol

Top Bottom