• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

braw is actually better than smash ult

Status
Not open for further replies.

manphone126

Smash Rookie
almost all smash ult players and even the top reviews are saying that smash su is better than brawl
by a large margin

i do not believe this to be true at all
smash brawl was a master piece
smash su is just like content overloard
don't get me wrong it's good, just not the best and nowhere near the level of brawl

brawl
- online play was great, smash su's online play is trash including battle arena
- final smashs's were ranged and fair, not 80% chance miss in smash u
- characters were balanced and the characters weren't buffed/nerfed so many times
- ex; ganondorf was fair in smash brawl where in smash su he can ko at 30%
and characters that were nerfed like olimar so heavily; 3 pikmin whats up with that, i even had to throw some pikmin off the stage to get a purple pikmin
so not cool
- modes were constant in brawl where my max high score in smash su was classic 7 mil gsp with joker, i mean joker is not even fun to play
and all my other guys and faves were like 2 mil or less
- smash was slower more fluid and there was no troll play; there was no such thing as winning with the same move over and over again
- adventure mode in smash su was the one thing better about smash su than brawl, cause it was nice and short
but spirits are included in smash su, and i hate to say it but 90% of the spirits are too weak, u may as well play brawl - special - giant instead
- there is no boss battles in smash su; this was a real let down
- and the mechanics overall of each fighters in brawl were much better than smash u; not getting crowded with controls in brawl
- finally brawl was missing mii fighters but that doesnt matter they are all tier; may as well not have been included in the game due how high the learning
curve is for them with most players and if it's not the learning curve then again if their not god tier then there is no sense in playing nerfed fake fighters
i actual main them so it might be contradiction but mr game and watch was just fine in brawl being the only fake fighter there

so thoughts on my review/comparison

p.s. rosalina should not be higher than olimar on the smash su tier list and i have been referring to smash ultimate as smash ult and smash su ; smash switch ult

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/78551577

Oddball

Smash Lord
You're mixing up fact and opinion there and you're still managing to get almost all of it wrong.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We generally don’t allow for threads that are dedicated to comparing version of Smash Bros. due to arguments, flame wars, and issues that have risen up in the past. As well, please use the Edit feature located at the bottom of your post instead of making multiple consecutive posts. This counts as double posting and is a warnable offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom