• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brainstorming Dedede Move Names

Donald McRonald

Smash Rookie
I was messing around over on the Captain Falcon forums and I found out that they have a whole list of Falcon's official move names. I tried to look for Dedede move names as well but the only ones that I am finding are the names for the special moves. Does Dedede not have official move names? If someone could tell me what they are, that would be greatly appreciated.

Secondly, I also learned of the fan-given nicknames for Captain Falcon's moves, such as the Gentleman (jab combo), Knee of Justice (fair) and Sacred Combo (Knee to Falcon Punch). Why don't we have that cool combo names? In my opinion, it would really boost our collective morale and create more of a community, not that we don't have one already. So let's brainstorm some move and combo names for King Dedede!

I don't even care how crazy the names are. Personally, I would like a Super Dedede Jump spike to be called a Dededunk, but that's just me.

I might as well add that there's a lot of stuff we can learn from the Falcon community, because let's face it, they are probably the most hype community in all of Smash.

Donald McRonald

Smash Rookie
Yeah, but I don't really want to say that I had a "trash combo" or that I hit someone with a "useless." To be honest, "garbage spike" actually does sound pretty cool.

MajinBuu272

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KidBuu9000
Switch FC
SW-5273-4956-4209
i dont know much about dedede but there needs to be a combo named "hammer time" other wise you're doing it wrong

Maximoto99

Smash Rookie
NNID
Momagain99
I say that we call Bair and Nair "Our only good aerials", and we then call Side-B "Garbage necessity."

lnfrared

Smash Rookie
NNID
Elekkusu
fsmash: the smashing of bros
dsmash: the shulk
usmash: the golfer
multijab/ftilt/uair: corkscrew
dtilt: steamroller
utilt: headbutt
down b: the dickening

Last edited: