• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brag about things you’ve done

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
This is a game I like to play with friends sometimes. It’s actually surprisingly fun to just brag about your own achievements or things you’ve done, even if they’re ultimately pretty insignificant. It can also help self esteem and to get to know other people. I thought I’d start a thread about it here. It can be Smash related or non-Smash related.

- I’ve climbed a mountain trail that was put on National Geographic’s list of top 10 most thrilling trails

- I’ve seen every single episode of One Piece (there’s like 960 now)

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
Yeah, I read Beastars before the anime got announced. It's totally because of me reading it that the anime people decided to work on it, so I guess in a way you could say I'm responsible for the anime, no need to thank me.

I got to chapter 13 in Xenoblade Chronicles mainly on Casual Mode. It's impressive, because I'm beating out the lower level monsters so other casual players don't encounter them, keeping the population low. I'm helping out the little guys as charity work and I'm not even getting paid.

I rescue pet stuffed animals all the time, basically bi-weekly at this point.

EDIT: Oh dear gosh, I forgot to add in the high-lighted word. I'm very sorry, I meant to put Stuffed animals or any indication that they aren't real. I'm sorry for only now realizing this.

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
I got fifth at a decent-sized online Ultimate tournament (was around 45 players).
I have an A in a college-level Human Geo class that I'm currently taking in my freshman year of high school.
As a kid, I had no idea how to save your progress in Subspace Emissary, so each day I would start it from the beginning. I eventually was able to beat the whole goddamn thing from start to finish in one sitting. How I managed this, I have no idea.
Also as a kid (I would've been about the same age, maybe slightly older), I 100% completed Sonic Generations. Though you could probably credit that achievement to me not having anything else to do at my birth mother's house on the weekends other than play Sonic 06 and watch Finding Nemo...but that's a story I can get into some other time.
I once got a 50 (perfect score) in archery. Never been able to replicate it but it sure was cool in the moment.
I'm 95% sure I'm the best Ultimate Bowser in Kentucky, though I haven't been to enough locals to test that theory.
Despite everything that's going on and has been going on, I'm physically healthy and very much happy with my life.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Completed my first Masuda shiny hunt (with the shiny charm) after only 13 eggs!

Last edited:

BIG D Was Taken

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
BIGD#791
This is a game I like to play with friends sometimes. It’s actually surprisingly fun to just brag about your own achievements or things you’ve done, even if they’re ultimately pretty insignificant. It can also help self esteem and to get to know other people. I thought I’d start a thread about it here. It can be Smash related or non-Smash related.

- I’ve climbed a mountain trail that was put on National Geographic’s list of top 10 most thrilling trails

- I’ve seen every single episode of One Piece (there’s like 960 now)
won the first tournament that i ever went to without dropping a single game expecting to get bodied

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
fist bump.png

I used MMD to make an image of the Inklings exchanging a fist bump

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
I have a 150 IQ and can deadlift 400 pounds.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
I once went shiny hunting for a Nosepass in Pokémon Sapphire and found it in the second encounter.
Similar story here. I had a friend who asked my help to find Regice in Emerald, and I told him that if I found a shiny on the way, that I get to keep it (it was HIS game cart).
Surely enough, I ran into and caught a shiny Tentacool.

Top Bottom