• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Smash Wars 2008 BRACKETS START AT 2:00PM EASTERN, SUNDAY (Details inside)

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
The bracket will follow a more rigid schedule. The rules are the same (2 stock, 3/5).

Expect the full bracket to be up tonight. I will post an announcement. The tournament starts at 2:00pm.

All first round matches are due by 3:00pm.

Second round matches are due by 3:45.

The full schedule:

Start - 2:00
Round 1 due - 3:00
Round 2 due - 3:45
Round 3 due - 4:30
Round 4 due - 5:15
Round 5 due - 5:45

Checkin for round 6 is at 6:00. At that point, we will have 8 people left, and will play it out from there.

A new forum will be made for the bracket. Each region will have 1 topic per round. Please post in your respective regions.

The bracket, hosted online, will be updated dynamically.

--

Participants are strongly encouraged to get matches done as they come up. This is plenty of time to get in touch with someone, especially since you have access to the bracket. If you and your opponent are finished before the deadline, then you can start your next round's match.

If you do finish a match early, post it in the proper thread.

Good job today, everyone, and I look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

Lord Atma

Smash Rookie
Eek! Though I advanced, looks like I may be DQ'd. I work til 4 PM on Sunday.

Oh well, I had fun.

Edit: Mountain time, that is. Not eastern. Hmm.

BX3

Smash Rookie
I can make this depending on wether I have church or not...

Top Bottom