• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boxobair - the reality.

Boxob

Smash Champion
Ok so today I was playing my girlfriend in Brawl. I had the idea of abusing the **** out of Bair and recording it so I could upload that match entitled 'Boxobair works"

But with this, I found something truly amazing. When you stale bair out around 7 or eight times, you can legit combo Bairs into each other. It's dependent on your oppenents weight and percentage of course, but you can literally get two or three linked into something sexy like a throw. It makes you feel like you're playing dragon ball Z what with all the teleporting. lol.

Go and try it. It's pretty fun. The only downside is that after the first two Bairs, your opponents going to know you're spamming them. But the application later on is so awesome.

Enjoy.

:093:

aeghrur

Smash Champion
BoxoBairs are miraculous. I wish I could perform them. :(
I have to stick to Bairs. T_T
Awesome find though Boxob. :O

SonicX580

Smash Lord
Really or are you being sarcastic djbrowny I'am asking because I had to deal with alot of sarcism today...

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
It's just a harmless joke. Don't be so defencive, we're not all out to get you.

SonicX580

Smash Lord
It's just a harmless joke. Don't be so defencive, we're not all out to get you.
Yeah at times it's hard to tell between jokes and sarcism I'll try to loosen up a little and djbrowny aren't you close to the title "Smash Master"?

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Interestng idea, I remember Jaybee saying something similar, but Fairs, but I like the applications with boxobairs because you can easily go into a grab because there's like no landing lag from FFing them.

Boxob

Smash Champion
Interestng idea, I remember Jaybee saying something similar, but Fairs, but I like the applications with boxobairs because you can easily go into a grab because there's like no landing lag from FFing them.
There's a lot of cool things you can do with it.

One cool thing I did was Boxobair > Usmash > Fair.

Edit: Upload my vids <3

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Meh, she should be playing MK, he's too easy to pick up and too easy to be pro with, it's not even funny.

I bet she only plays Marf because she thinks Nintendo made a typo with "Martha" and the fact that he is probably the most metrosexual Brawler yet.

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
thanks for remembering me, pal :)

Bair to grab is fun, and works. I guess Ima practice Boxob's random techs for awhile. i hope i can comprehend...

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Forget everything I said, I know why she is playing Brawl.

It's easier to pick up on than Melee.

Alright, well I'm out peeps, I'll be back after I'm behind on reading posts again.

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Since she noticed how smash obsessed I am. LOL

She wants to learn how to play, but she's so spastic.

At least she likes Marth, anyone can play Marth.

I think its like a girl thing to play either Peach, Zelda, or Marth when they first start playing. Lol. And pit sometimes... God pit, especially when played noobs... is so annoying.

Tenki

Smash Hero
I was playing ffa's with random people once, and I chose Sonic, and this girl was like "oh cool, I main Sonic too!"

so I was like wot.

and we played, and she d-aired off the stage and didn't ever cancel spins and did spindashes out of double jump.

And then she went back to Lucario.

the end.

and stale b-airs are cool for damage.

aeghrur

Smash Champion
I was playing ffa's with random people once, and I chose Sonic, and this girl was like "oh cool, I main Sonic too!"

so I was like wot.

and we played, and she d-aired off the stage and didn't ever cancel spins and did spindashes out of double jump.

And then she went back to Lucario.

the end.

and stale b-airs are cool for damage.
lol, this reminds me of Mew2King and Mew2Queen thing from the MK boards, lol.

Tenki

Smash Hero
lol, this reminds me of Mew2King and Mew2Queen thing from the MK boards, lol.
that thread was more offtopic than the Sonic boards, without the use of flames or memes.

it went into so many weird directions.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I think its like a girl thing to play either Peach, Zelda, or Marth when they first start playing. Lol. And pit sometimes... God pit, especially when played noobs... is so annoying.
my ex played pika when she tried to play smash... just throwin it out there

and i bet ZSS makes all female brawlers madd self conscious

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Good thing ZSS technically can't be selected on the menu, maybe they won't find out about her for a good while. I also think Pikachu is just another "chick-player" magnet...he's cute/adorable to some people or something...heck I could make a list. There's Kirby...uhm...D'oh forget it I have a headache.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Aeghrur, reading that whole thread either gave me a migraine, or made my heacache worse...either way the only good thing that came out of that thread was M2Q and my buddies from the good ol' Sonic boards posting in there.

aeghrur

Smash Champion
Aeghrur, reading that whole thread either gave me a migraine, or made my heacache worse...either way the only good thing that came out of that thread was M2Q and my buddies from the good ol' Sonic boards posting in there.
Lol, yeah... Blame MK

Nibbles 2

Smash Apprentice
Maybe the shock of learning about such a sexy move is making me delusional, but... wouldn't boxobairing be just a massive waste? Bair is one of Sonic's strongest moves, why waste it and make it stale? You could just use different attacks to achieve the same result.

Plus landing 7-8 bairs consecutively just to pull it off wouldn't be worth the effort.

Tenki

Smash Hero
Maybe the shock of learning about such a sexy move is making me delusional, but... wouldn't boxobairing be just a massive waste? Bair is one of Sonic's strongest moves, why waste it and make it stale? You could just use different attacks to achieve the same result.

Plus landing 7-8 bairs consecutively just to pull it off wouldn't be worth the effort.
It's an amazing spacing tool for Sonic, especially since it has one of the, if not, the lowest landing lag of all his aerials.

If we need a kill move, most of us know how to set up F-smashes or D-smashes.

And if not, we can grab and pummel at a high % and do some moves here and there to unstale it.

Top Bottom