• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowsers ledge grab

Status
Not open for further replies.

tasteless gentleman

Smash Journeyman
Version is Hackless
Custom content is costumes, but i have seen this on no custom content.
Version = Every version
Sometimes (at random) Bowser will grab the ledge, let go, and shoot sideways in about a 2 frames speed.
This happens when bowser bombing or when bowser gets hit and is travelling sideways. It looks like when bowser grabs the ledge on yoshi story and randal (the cloud) is right underneath him.

I think i can find a youtube video where this happens but its very likely that this has been seen already. The size reduction has reduced this from happening but it still happens occasionally.

If we can make this not random and actually have the option to make this happen i think this would be better than just a fix to make it never happening.

Narpas_sword

Thanks, this is known, but i'm having the hardest time finding out what is causing it.

If there is any stage that it seems to happen more on, or any other details anyone can add id love to hear it.

tasteless gentleman

Smash Journeyman
Smashville and battlefield are most prominent but it has happened on other stages, i have no idea how to replicate it, its just... random

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom