• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser's charge armour

Status
Not open for further replies.

tasteless gentleman

Smash Journeyman
There are a few abnormalities with bowser's armour attributes

Title of the bug: Charge armour not working at intended
Version found in: All
Hardware you are running: Wii hackless
Loading Method:Details: Stage loader
Attachments: None
Custom Content: None
For Example:

If you charge a smash attack, bowser has "light Armour" and is suppose to resist/ignore attacks with certain kickback. But When you charge a smash attack, the KB modifier kicks in and this renders his armour broken by anything. (except ivy razor leaf). I dont know if this is a bug, program error, oversight, or what but i do believe this was a mistake.

Also there are many times where bowser's "super armour" fails and is broken from attacks. Get up attacks break the super armour usually along with just normal attacks.

Last edited:

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
We're aware of the problem - yes, this was an oversight related to the KB modifier while charging smash attacks. Expect to see this addressed at some point.

Bazkip

Smash Master
Get up attack doesn't have super armour. It's intangible from the start till the frame the hitbox terminates. He can be hit after that.

tasteless gentleman

Smash Journeyman
I haven't tested it with getup attacks specifically, but it should at least be able to beat some of them, yes.
I'll look into it, i think i may be miswording what i am trying to say.

I mean get up attacks and other attacks are breaking through super armour of Down smash, And super armour is suppose to never break.

They also break though CC armour at 0% BUT im not 100% sure if that is unintended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom