• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

bowser's castle bug (inside the stage)

Status
Not open for further replies.

666blaziken

Smash Journeyman
When I play as zelda, I teleport right before the thwomp hits me, and I aim towards the center of the stage; because the thwomp lowers my position on the platform, I end up going inside of the stage and dying.
version: homebrew (not on netplay)

Narpas_sword

Thanks for the report.

Looks to be caused by the way the stage guys implemented the Thwomp hazards. as it was our first venture to making our own hazards, something was bound to go wrong =p

The team are aware of it and are looking into a solution. Wouldnt hold my breath though, it's not a high priority.

666blaziken

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the report.

Looks to be caused by the way the stage guys implemented the Thwomp hazards. as it was our first venture to making our own hazards, something was bound to go wrong =p

The team are aware of it and are looking into a solution. Wouldnt hold my breath though, it's not a high priority.
I didn't expect it to be a high priority, just something that if it could be fixed with little to no time, I wouldn't mind an easy fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom