• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser v inkling mu

Uhh..... with chocolate brownies, are you team crust or team middle piece?!

• Total voters

Rick-Woomy!

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
7643-3959-7772
So yeah this mu sucks, and is not in favor of inkling. In a mu chart for inkling, I’d put bowser at 0, although -1 doesn’t seem like a huge stretch for me.

The most important factor of this mu is bowser’s tough guy, which is horrible for inkling, especially because rapid jab is completely disabled against bowser. Without rapid jab, it can sometimes be hard to (keep) ink on bowser.

The best thing for inkling to do in this mu may be to try to combo bowser. Inkling is a grappler combo fighter, and bowser is a combo buffet- largest hurtbox and heaviest fighter in super smash bros history.

Inkling struggles to kill, which is another important factor in this mu. Bowser is great at getting kills, so bowser can abuse inkling and make this mu the worst, most degenerative it can possibly be.

This mu is definitely a bad one for everybody, whether it’s inkling struggling against tough guy, bowser being zero to deathed, or everybody else watching this disgusting mu unfold.

Also bowser is easy and annoying, god bless

I would like to know what y’all have to say

Last edited:
Top Bottom