• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser Skype sessions!

Calm_Animal

Smash Cadet
NNID
Calm_Animal
i have skype name Calm_Animal on there too or my name is Robert Ridley. i need to start getting more active....:urg:

Flayl

Smash Hero
Now that I'm on vacation I added a bunch of people and I'll be online on Skype by default

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
Flayl who is that in your avatar? I normally don't bother with stuff like this but that character looks really interesting.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
I was playing a bunch of Bowser dittos with Limit on WiFi the other night, and he reminded me about this.

I rarely use Skype, but I can definitely hop on for the occasional Bowser group call, whenever I have the time.

Skype Name: thepastaking

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
Uncle I'd be willing to wifi you if you want. The connection I had with Limit was pretty bad because of the distance but if you're ever boredwe could give it at a shot.

:phone:

Ruinn

Smash Ace
dk boards are chill too, swei. ;_;

bowser was probably my choice for any low tier tournaments or side events, so you might see me pop around every now and then. :grin:

D

Deleted member 189823

dk boards are chill too, swei. ;_;

bowser was probably my choice for any low tier tournaments or side events, so you might see me pop around every now and then. :grin:
j/k lol

But having a "Low tier main"? We use them seriously. 8[ (unless you're some scrub who decides to secondary MK)

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
What extra things do we have on Ness/Lucas out of GR that we normally dont on normal characters? Just curious cuz there are actually a few Ness/Lucas players near me and I end up playing one of them like, 75% of the time.

D

Deleted member 189823

Why casuals? They don't know what they're doing, most of the time.

Flayl

Smash Hero
I don't understand the question. By casuals I was referring to people who don't really practice matchups or SDI etc.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
We don't really get anything "extra" on Lucas or Ness, but we do get greater leniency on all of our existing followups. Basically, there's slightly less of a need for us to react in time, because we have more of it.

MrEh

Smash Hero
If someone can check if GR Fair worked, that would be super hilarious to do in matches.

It's not a good idea, but it would look really silly.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I think GR > Pivot bair would look super sexy if it worked lol.

Top Bottom