• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser Skype Chat

A Stuffy Muffin

Smash Cadet
I'm pretty new around here so I'm not sure of an already existing skype group, but, I'd love to be part of one. If you search Vince "A Stuffy Muffin" it should come up.

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
I was just about to see if anyone was interested in having a Bowser skype group.
I think you already have me added, heropuff.

squashhime

Smash Rookie
Hey if there's still a group, can I be added too? Mine's squash413

Last edited:

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
The group is inactive and rarely had any discussion worth paying attention to. The creator just ****ed around and ****posted on Skype. Now he's banned on SB. You're better off sticking to the boards.

Last edited:

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
If this is still active, you can add me with dralro123
Lol Kahnu (the guy who started this thread) got banned for being a mega memer. Nothing actually ever went on in that group. Me and Synnett Synnett have a Bowser Discord server, but it's dead. I could link you to it when I get home from work.

Dralro

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Deadeye42
Lol Kahnu (the guy who started this thread) got banned for being a mega memer. Nothing actually ever went on in that group. Me and Synnett Synnett have a Bowser Discord server, but it's dead. I could link you to it when I get home from work.
Did gimpyfish get banned? And why?

Dralro

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Deadeye42
Okay I'm doing it then, oh my god gimpyfish hasn't been on since January and he is like my hero. So really awesome

Top Bottom