Bowser Skype Chat

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
EDIT: The forums may seem a bit inactive, but there's always a ton of people on the Skype Chat. If anyone wants to learn about Bowser, I strongly recommend that you start here.

There's a bunch of these for other characters, so I don't see why we shouldn't do it with Bowser. There's not a ton of discussion here, but who cares? Bowser ain't fully explored.

joshmdyck is my skype username if anyone wants to add me and get this party started

Last edited:

Rags

Smash Ace
Skype name is Knuxxx2854. I'll add everyone here. I need some bowser experience. I am convinced Bowser online is the toughest thing ever, BTW.

OnFullTilt

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gregolus
Made a non-personal Skype for this called on_full_tilt, I plan on re-entering the tournament scene with Bowser during Winter break.

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
Feel free to add me, cmart01
The only user that comes up for 'cmart01' is a 'Susan' that lives somewhere in the continental US. If that's not you, mind supplying what your skype avatar/location show up as so I can search 'cmart' and find you manually?

@ Rashid Rashid invited. I tried to do so before (I think you PMed me or something?) but totally had the wrong account.

Last edited:

BertEast

Smash Apprentice
I've been playing Bowser for a while. Didn't know there was a Skype group though, that's hype!

If ya'll wanted to add me that'd be sweet: berteast

Last edited:

TTTTTsd

Undead Space Mutant (Canadian)
Premium
NNID
InverseTangent
I'm the guy that found that waveland Bowser step thing and documented it

Might as well throw my hat into the ring, I'm sort of interested in this character and I feel like being able to partake in discussions relating to him will help me gain a better understanding of what to do.

If y'all wouldn't mind, anyhow.