• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Yeah, I did take a game iirc.

I don't think I should even be on the PR because even though Hawaii is part of the US, any interactions we have with the rest of our country is pretty negligible. Even the West Coast, which is technically the region Hawaii is a part of, never even sees us.

It's just too hard to gauge how good I am compared to other Bowsers when I live so far away from the current metagame. Even if I am a talented player, I have no real way of proving it. Just for the sake of accuracy, it's better to just leave me out.
Moot point, only Bowser that travels is KingKong

note: I don't know how far Phiddlesticks actually travels

B!squick

Smash Master
Probably not far. In fact, why are we considering Zimbabwe's top Bowser, isn't that out of the area we're looking at?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Yeah MrEh, there's no way we could even think about just flat out leaving you off the list.

MrEh

Smash Hero
Throw in some random dude who wants to be on there. I'm sure there's someone who wouldn't mind.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I still use Bowser in low tier tourneys if that counts for anything (This is Turkeywonder).

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
so i guess the controversy is pretty much out of the way and we have the final list, yes?

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
but limit wasn't involved in zigsta's sentence, i feel minuscule invalidity in your statement
Q('-'Q)

How about that Bowser called brdnd or whatever? I seriously forgot his name, but Limit probably knows who I mean. I don't know how he performs, just throwing names out there.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
oh, i haven't seen **** from him in a while, idk what he's doing now.

afaik that's the list, i can't think of anyone else.

B!squick

Smash Master
Depends on the stage really. All Diddy has to do is sit back and use his pea shooter to knock a Klaw Hopping Bowser to the ground onto the bananas and even with platforms it isn't much better because Bowser's only really good aerial is FAir. DAir is trash. BAir is horrid if you whiff. UAir doesn't exactly require any hard reads to avoid. NAir is good, too, but it lacks range.

B!squick

Smash Master
We're combining everyone's and meeting in the middle. That's my suggestion anyway.

Also, I'm going back to internet school so I can relearn how to spot a troll.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Alrighty, locking this thread since we've come to a conclusion, then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom