• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser Junior got some buffs

~The Koopa King~

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3169-5182-0524
which are the following

1."Adjusted launch angle on dash attack)

2."Reduced vulnerability on up tilt attack"

3."Extended launch distance on up smash attack"

4."Increased attack speed in air on neutral special"

5." Increased speed when starting to move on side special"

6."
Increased attack range of the hammer attack.
Increased the amount of time hit detection lasts for the hammer attack.
Adjusted launch angle of the explosion from the Junior Clown Car when used on the ground and made it easier to hit multiple times.

On Up Special"

all of this via the latest balance patch

Glicnak

Smash Apprentice
I still maintain Bowser Jr either needs a way to cancel his cart (the same way that sonic can cancel spin or Ryu can cancel downB) or at the very least a mucchhhh better fast-fall.

That being said: (I'm writing this to remind myself to do some testing on these things later)

Adjusted angle on dash helps a bit for Fair chasing. Might even lead to true combos at some percent but im not sure. I'll test some this weekend.
Uptilt ending lag reduced: making it an even better anti-air. Less ending lag is never a bad thing. Gonna test confirming it into things (maybe upB) at low percents.
Up smash kills faster, always great.
Increased attack speed on neutralB. Top 2 important buffs. We can now single hop the cannon ball and have it not be at ground level. This, added to the increased cart speed, means you can jump, shoot the cannon, have it start falling down as your approaching the enemy in cart, basically completely limiting their movement options. These 2 are really really strong buffs.

The last buff just makes upB more consistent. Very nice change too. Less falling out of it.

Jebril

Smash Apprentice
If his Up B isn't able to get SDI'd that's pretty huge. That and the hammer range and priority are pretty big, hammer out of Up B kills hella early already.

Top Bottom